What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R17 Sat - Melbourne 24-6 Manly @ AAMI

Round 17: Melbourne v Manly

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someguy

First Grade
DCE and Garrick have been great, the rest just ruin everything for manly with momentum killing plays and mistakes

eagles4eva

Coach
A tough decision needs to be made on Turbo. I'd medically retire him and spend the 1.2 million on some decent backs

Poor turbo will go down as that awesome player who really never played

GongPanther

Referee
Quoted from Ginane or whoever is calling on Kayo
Oh FMD, don't tell me you're one of those fleas I've combed off the back of my dog. When I remember your last contribution of hatred towards anything PENRITH!!, I'd be more inclined to treat you with the pitiful repose you deserve.

KOMORI

Bench
Oh FMD, don't tell me you're one of those fleas I've combed off the back of my dog. When I remember your last contribution of hatred towards anything PENRITH!!, I'd be more inclined to treat you with the pitiful repose you deserve.
Errrrrr….. wot?

Diesel

Referee
I wished the bunker would confirm trys for my team as quickly as they do for the storm

eagles4eva

Coach
3/4 games so far have been floggings this weekend. again a massive divide between the good and shyte teams

Bazal

Post Whore
BoldAmusingAntbear-size_restricted.gif

chrisD

Coach
What? You can’t knock it on into your own body without it touching the ground. Bunker talks gibberish at times.

GongPanther

Referee
A tough decision needs to be made on Turbo. I'd medically retire him and spend the 1.2 million on some decent backs

They early retire him and it will cost them his wage in full, although I would assume they would have an insurance covering note, if that still exists in sporting policies.

eagles4eva

Coach
They early retire him and it will cost them his wage in full, although I would assume they would have an insurance covering note, if that still exists in sporting policies.
He's missed like 66 games through injury, total liability. Every time he runs or gets tackled you hold your breath he isn't injured.

Maybe we can swap him with Edwards lol

Wizardman

First Grade

Yep, that time has come where Tommy T is .....expendable. He needs to take a lot less so the roster can strengthen or most likely....leave. For an organisation to rely on a man whose body is pretty much a wreck is....insanity. It will be a brave call by whowver is in charge....but it needs to be done.