What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R17 Sat - Melbourne 24-6 Manly @ AAMI

Round 17: Melbourne v Manly

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saxon

Bench
Nice to see one of the Manly homophobes at the end of the game having a little prayer.
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW you scumbag?

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
I hope Todd Smith and Josh Schuster both get food poisoning on the flight home and shit themselves embarrassingly in front of everyone.

chrisD

Coach
Yeah it’s a sad reality that the Turbo contract has ruined Manly in recent times.

actually nah, there’s still no excuse for the shit they’ve been dishing up, it may be their primary issue but it’s not nearly their only one.

KOMORI

Bench
Let me guess, you were scratching your head like one of the three Stooges when you wrote this.
Honestly?? Yes…. I quoted the commentary, you up and bring the Panthers into it like the self absorbed peanut you are and have a go at me?? You’re coming across as a dick, and given that I’m not one of the people that attack the Panthers you’re also dead wrong…. But yeah play the victim lol

GongPanther

Referee
3/4 games so far have been floggings this weekend. again a massive divide between the good and shyte teams
I think the NRL should adopt the NFL's take by introducing signing on fees and bonus payments. It seriously seems to me that some teams are only turning up just for appearing, and pocketing their wages.

chrisD

Coach
Meanwhile the universe continues on it’s determined path this season to ready the storm with all their ins and outs for finals footy. Still, I did think they’d be bringing it together a little better by now than they are.

GongPanther

Referee
BoldAmusingAntbear-size_restricted.gif
Only people who lose the ability to reply with a sentence, do it with big pretty GIF pictures. lol!

GongPanther

Referee
He's missed like 66 games through injury, total liability. Every time he runs or gets tackled you hold your breath he isn't injured.

Maybe we can swap him with Edwards lol
If Manly have the money, I'd be happy for him to go as we still have tons of talent to replace him. And I'd rather see him go to Manly being that Penrith and Manly have a good relationship.

GongPanther

Referee
Honestly?? Yes…. I quoted the commentary, you up and bring the Panthers into it like the self absorbed peanut you are and have a go at me?? You’re coming across as a dick, and given that I’m not one of the people that attack the Panthers you’re also dead wrong…. But yeah play the victim lol
Huh-huh-huh! No-no-no, you started the fking fire. Kitchen + heat = GTFO!

GongPanther

Referee
Dude it is so f**king easy to scroll past.
But those hypocrites can't. They'll spit shit for the past three years at us, but throw it back, they turn into the snowflakes that they are. I know it goes with the territory, but FMD some of us need to have fun in here as well.

Last edited: