What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R2 - Melbourne 12-26 Canterbury @ AAMI

Round 2: Melbourne v Canterbury

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The end of an era. The Storm for the first time in about 20 years are no longer a special team. They will just be a middle of the pack team this year.

It Begins Here We Go GIF by hero0fwar

t-ba

Post Whore
Not a flogging but 2006 was an important part of me coping the last four years

Got interviewed coming out of the ground as a Broncos fan because I had a cap on.

If you can find footage of a thoroughly unenthused teenaged trying to muster up some enthusiasm for a Broncos premiership then kudos to you.

t-ba

Post Whore
As good as a Melbourne thrashing would be the Dogs throwing this lead away wouldn't be the worse consolation prize.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Got interviewed coming out of the ground as a Broncos fan because I had a cap on.

If you can find footage of a thoroughly unenthused teenaged trying to muster up some enthusiasm for a Broncos premiership then kudos to you.
Love that. I was there and the extremely enthused teenager that they were looking for

t-ba

Post Whore
We haven't had a quality BM kiss of death in what feels like ages.

Truly a great night.

Latest posts