What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R21 Fri - Souths 20-36 Brisbane @ Sunshine Coast

Round 21: Souths v Brisbane

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
lord-of-the-rings-are-you-scared.gif
I am unfortunate enough to have a whole host of Broncos supporting cousins and family who spam my phone messages... so slightly anxious.

yobbo84

Coach
Anyway, well done Broncos.

We are shit and our season is done.

What a waste of a premiership window.

Canard

Immortal
It's going to be quite humorous when Annesley defends Marty Tapau not getting sent off on Monday.

gerg

Juniors
As someone who saw and endured Klein's career start in England, I can say without hesitation that there is no other ref who can ruin a game quite like him.

How the hell he has got to his position as no 1 in the NRL is utterly beyond me.
Yes, truly baffling. Surely anybody watching can see he is not even close to the best ref in the game, but he continues to get the big games.

some11

Referee
As someone who saw and endured Klein's career start in England, I can say without hesitation that there is no other ref who can ruin a game quite like him.

How the hell he has got to his position as no 1 in the NRL is utterly beyond me.
It's a spectacle unto itself.

Whenever he refs a game both team's supporters cringe.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Happy with the win.
The rabbits are massively overrated though.
How many of their players would make the Broncos 17?