What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R21 Fri - Warriors 21-20* Canberra @ Go Media

Round 21: Warriors v Canberra

• Warriors

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
I’m loving what DWZ is doing this year. Still a few rocks, but the diamonds are sparkly.

flippikat

First Grade
Warriors score first game over
Yeah, that's what the really strong teams do.. 1990s Broncos were masters at it.

Scoring just before halftime to demoralise their opponents going into the break.

Scoring just after halftime to wipe out any opponent's positive attitude after their coaches' talk.

lockyno1

Post Whore
But these teams playing are a chance?

warriors are a better chance, defence has impressed me this year. That’s the one issue I have with Brisbane our defence is streaky. Attack is fine but your Riki types let too many silly defensive reads. Feel we will be better next season, gut feel. Realistically it’s Penrith’s to lose anyway

Maximus

Coach
You should donate your brain to science when you die, they need to investigate how someone can see one thing and think the complete opposite is happening.

Agree. Like watching Woolford knock on and thinking Johnson knocked on.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
You should donate your brain to science when you die, they need to investigate how someone can see one thing and think the complete opposite is happening.
shook-cant-ne.gif

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
All right second half.

May the 50/50 call be the thing.

Perhaps a team may win on their own.

skeepe

Immortal
Honestly I didn’t think we would win this one, but I hoped it would be a fair fight. Matt Noyen has ensured that’s not the case

Latest posts