What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R21 Sat - North Qld 24-16 Parramatta @ QLD Country Bank

Round 21: North Qld v Parramatta

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Part of me is keen to see how the Eels forum blames this on Arthur with all our outs, two tries off forward passes and three times the penalties against us.

The other part of me is keen to maintain my sanity and hair.

skeepe

Immortal
Hang on… last night they weren’t allowed to change their decision, why were they now?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Part of me is keen to see how the Eels forum blames this on Arthur with all our outs, two tries off forward passes and three times the penalties against us.

The other part of me is keen to maintain my sanity and hair.
Nothing is ever poor Beas fault, he’s just bald and unlucky.

Bazal

Post Whore
Nothing is ever poor Beas fault, he’s just bald and unlucky.

Pretty much why I never post there anymore.

Merkins can't cop anyone with half a brain who just doesn't automatically blame BA for literally everything. It short circuits them. It doesn't mean someone thinks BA is a superstar, but god forbid you don't actively hate the bloke.

Pissant attitude.

This Year?

Immortal
Well it was looking like the Eels would get a huge gaping early but they've managed to limit the damage that retreaded game.

Bazal

Post Whore
Disappointing to get gaped by refereeing incompetence but it's expected with Atkins.

Shit and great game in equal parts from both sides.

Ultimately Blake had two deadset chances to score and a 50/50, and dropped the ball twice plus stopped dead with the line half open. Add that to his defence and that's the main difference really.

Latest posts