What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R22 Sun - Canterbury 23-22 Dolphins @ Bundaberg

Round 22: Canterbury v Dolphins

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s the point of Addo Carr on the right wing ? The halves ran zero plays to use his speed

‘bonus , why is it that so many teams only go left with their attack ? Solution… they can’t pass left to right … amazingly

Munky

Coach
‘bonus , why is it that so many teams only go left with their attack ? Solution… they can’t pass left to right … amazingly

I once mentioned that players can't pass left to right in the Panthers sub forum and was met with 'you've not played, go to training and watch a prop put up a perfect spiral bomb.'

Like mate, that same prop has never kicked in first grade for a reason.

I once mentioned that players can't pass left to right in the Panthers sub forum and was met with 'you've not played, go to training and watch a prop put up a perfect spiral bomb.'

Like mate, that same prop has never kicked in first grade for a reason.
I played for years , no high level , but it’s common there and more common in grade

‘Amazing considering the training they do … you’d think passing would be a priority