What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R22 Sun - Canterbury 23-22 Dolphins @ Bundaberg

Round 22: Canterbury v Dolphins

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 22
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Dolphins
Salter Oval, Bundaberg / Gurang, Bundaberg (TICKETS)
Sunday 30 July 2023

NRL kickoff 2pm
Broadcast live on Fox League, Kayo Sports.

CBY2023TEAM.png

1. Jake Averillo 2. Blake Wilson 3. Jacob Kiraz 4. Braidon Burns 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Toby Sexton 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Tevita Pangai Junior 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jacob Preston 13. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 14. Kyle Flanagan 15. Kurtis Morrin 16. Corey Waddell 17. Samuel Hughes 19. Jayden Okunbor 20. Harrison Edwards 21. Ryan Sutton 22. Jeral Skelton 23. Liam Knight

Out: Hayze Perham (fullback), Paul Alamoti (centre), Jeral Skelton (wing), Jayden Okunbor (second row), Harrison Edwards (bench)
In: Braidon Burns (centre), Josh Addo-Carr (wing), Toby Sexton (halfback), Viliame Kikau (second row), Jacob Preston (second row)
Changes: Jake Averillo (halfback to fullback), Kyle Flanagan (hooker to bench), Raymond Faitala-Mariner (front row to lock), Tevita Pangai Junior (second row to front row), Corey Waddell (lock to bench), Reed Mahoney (bench to hooker)

DOL2022TEAM.png

1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 2. Jamayne Isaako 3. Euan Aitken 4. Valynce Te Whare 5. Tesi Niu 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Sean O'Sullivan 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Mark Nicholls 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Connelly Lemuelu 13. Kenny Bromwich 14. Herman Ese'ese 15. Josh Kerr 16. Anthony Milford 17. Jarrod Wallace 18. Isaiya Katoa 19. Harrison Graham 20. Poasa Faamausili 21. Max Plath 22. Jack Bostock

Out: Harrison Graham (hooker), Ray Stone (lock), Isaiya Katoa (bench)
In: Tesi Niu (wing), Jeremy Marshall-King (hooker), Josh Kerr (bench)
Changes: Kodi Nikorima (fullback to five-eighth), Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow (centre to fullback), Valynce Te Whare (wing to centre), Anthony Milford (five-eighth to bench), Kenny Bromwich (bench to lock)

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Nick Morel, Dan Munroe
Video Referee: Ben Cummins

STATE LEAGUES
NSW Cup: Canterbury^ v Sydney at Belmore, Fri 7:30pm

QLD Cup: Western v Central Qld^ at Clive Berghofer, Sat 5pm
Redcliffe QLD Cup BYE​

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
With Kiks back, Dogs might just jag a win against the odds after a confident 2nd half showing from last week's outing.

captainwarrior

Juniors
Call me crazy, but I think the Dogs will win this one. Few big name returns and their defence has been under fire all week. Think they can pull it off.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Surprised no players have hammed it up and inscribed something on the tape covering the NRL logo.... cmon boys, can I get a dick 'n' balls, fold some merkins, I ❤️ God, a stick figure giving the bird... maybe an I ❤️ PVL would get a laugh.

In this game that means nothing, I hope one of the personality players steps up. JAC with a Let's Trot would be superb.

t-ba

Post Whore
I know they're a new side and they've got tons of injuries but surely Te Whare is nowhere near NRL standard just yet?

Munky

Coach
I know they're a new side and they've got tons of injuries but surely Te Whare is nowhere near NRL standard just yet?

But hes a character.

Based solely on being 50% larger than a pro footballer should be.

t-ba

Post Whore
But hes a character.

Based solely on being 50% larger than a pro footballer should be.

Yeah look George Rose was a beast and a character but at least he had the conditioning and the ability to be there.

Remember when Bellamy slimmed him down and he was both figuratively and literally half the player he once was?

Munky

Coach
Nikorima is the most ineffective defender in the NRL.

Loved watching PENRITH work him over when Souths would play him at hooker.

t-ba

Post Whore
That Darcy Moore dude in the Seltzer ad is 27 years old. I honestly thought he was a retired player or some shit.

Delboy

First Grade
Not sure that OSullivan is a better option than Katoa, sensible to rest the first year player but he seemed to fit the Dolphins system.

Munky

Coach
Not sure that OSullivan is a better option than Katoa, sensible to rest the first year player but he seemed to fit the Dolphins system.

SOS is a career reserve grader carried by Yeo playing halfback in the PANTHERS system last year.

Good on him for cashing in.