What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R23 Sat - North Qld 14-30 Brisbane @ QLD Country Bank

Round 23: North Qld v Brisbane

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
f**k this, I'm not holding back after that horseshit: Cowgirls should be frankly embarrassed. Sutton was riding your dick all day and you still get belted.

Just about ended your season too. Nothing give me greater pleasure.

TenderWhisperedHumpbackwhale-max-1mb.gif

mxlegend99

Referee
Impressive in defence at times perhaps. I wouldn't call our attack impressive with 3+ bombed certain tries.
Defence is more important though. Broncos are doing the right things to be a genuine premiership threat.

You defend well enough and you don't need many points to win and generally get a lot of opportunities to get those points. Broncos bombed a bunch of tries but still put 30 on them.

This Year?

Immortal
Really enjoyed the contest. Cowboys should have had their season ended if not for their scramble.
Even though the Broncos bombed alot of tries they are still finding resolve and winning games they'd normally lose. At times it felt like the Cownoys were coming to get them but it never eventuated.
Had to laugh at the trio of yokels in commentary who were needlessly trying to hype the game even more.

Cowboys were devoid of ideas in attack and didn't defend like a unit. This shit set in during the latter stages of the game against the Eels.

Broncos were great without Reynolds and Arthurs.