What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R24 Sat - Wests Tigers 22-30 Warriors @ FMG Waikato

Round 24: Wests Tigers v Warriors

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Warriors

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Metcalf is miles from the kick, miles from the guy who receives the kick, and behind the guy who receives the kick. What rule says he’s offside?

Wb1234

Immortal
warriors are going sideways too much in attack

this try should get them playing more direct

flippikat

First Grade
Woooooo yeah!

Seriously, thank God the corner post was removed from ruling tries out.. the acrobatics that has enabled in the NRL era is fantastic.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Johnson was in front of the fullback when he passed it to him 😂

and of course now the random penalty from nothing

flippikat

First Grade
Fair credit to the Tiggers, they're putting up a fight
Good call. It can't be easy for them only having a mathematical chance to avoid the spoon.

I hope their late season form manages to be a platform for a decent start in 2024, their long-suffering fans deserve a good season - for all they've had to put up with.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Metcalf is miles from the kick, miles from the guy who receives the kick, and behind the guy who receives the kick. What rule says he’s offside?
No-one knows. Totally fabricated no try. But I guess we’re a big team now because people are complaining we’re getting calls

Vic Mackey

Referee
Good call. It can't be easy for them only having a mathematical chance to avoid the spoon.

I hope their late season form manages to be a platform for a decent start in 2024, their long-suffering fans deserve a good season - for all they've had to put up with.

we had 6 weeks without our 6/7/9

if brooks/Api play even half those games we aren’t getting the spoon imo