What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R24 Sat - Wests Tigers 22-30 Warriors @ FMG Waikato

Round 24: Wests Tigers v Warriors

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Warriors

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not, it’s a rule you get taught in the under 6s. Maybe they don’t have it in Union, which is why I’m guessing some of the NZ fans don’t seem to know it

Players in front of the kicker routinely get involved in the play. You know this. You’re probably just being a dopey prick because you’re (a) a convict (b) a devout follower of the shittest team in the comp.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
SORRY EVERYONE I’M OFF MY FACE DRINKING WITH A GROUP OF GUYS AND SOMEONE KEEPS DISCONNECTING THE SKY CONNECTION I’M f**kING PANICKING

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
FWIW all Australians are weak cowards but that’s just a basic fact it shouldn’t be the theme of all of my posting and I’m so sorry

Vic Mackey

Referee
Players in front of the kicker routinely get involved in the play. You know this. You’re probably just being a dopey prick because you’re (a) a convict (b) a devout follower of the shittest team in the comp.
I can’t believe I’m actually having to argue one of the most basic rules in the game. It’s the same as the downtown rule. You’re taking the piss right?

edabomb

First Grade
I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not, it’s a rule you get taught in the under 6s. Maybe they don’t have it in Union, which is why I’m guessing some of the NZ fans don’t seem to know it
Growing up in NZ we were told it was a 10m circle around the player receiving a kick. That may be the confusion, where in league it's the markings on the ground.

To the best of my knowledge a chaser can't put another player onside in Union either.

Meth

Staff member
Warriors aren't exactly playing well at the moment, but they're just doing enough against ordinary opposition and I'm ok with that because I remember being the ordinary opposition.