What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R24 Sat - Wests Tigers 22-30 Warriors @ FMG Waikato

Round 24: Wests Tigers v Warriors

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Warriors

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flippikat

First Grade
No-one knows. Totally fabricated no try. But I guess we’re a big team now because people are complaining we’re getting calls
It's the only explanation I can find for it - we're a top 4 team, so that subconscious bias that the One NZ CEO was talking about has swung in our favor.

I know, it feels absolutely unreal to get it - right?

Wb1234

Immortal
After the easy start the warriors fell asleep

their attack is too sideways and they aren’t running as directly as they should in the forwards

their coach will sort that out at half time

flippikat

First Grade
After the easy start the warriors fell asleep

their attack is too sideways and they aren’t running as directly as they should in the forwards

their coach will sort that out at half time
The defensive pressure is still there, errors are being forced from the Tigers - but yeah, we need that direct play on attack.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
tbh my understanding was you had to be 10m away when the ball was touched next but it seems like a real grind to even have that conversation