What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R26 Thu - Penrith 18-32 Parramatta @ BlueBet

Round 26: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Penrith will only ever be remembered for losing the World Club Challenge at home to a Pommy plodder and losing to Baldamatta, who were $8 in a two-horse race.

el-risitas-best-laugh-ever.gif

pantherz9103

First Grade
Great effort by Parra

shame our season was ruined from injuries and suspensions
Your seasoned was ruined because you’re Parra. Only win when it doesn’t matter.
Penrith will only ever be remembered for losing the World Club Challenge at home to a Pommy plodder and losing to Baldamatta, who were $8 in a two-horse race.

el-risitas-best-laugh-ever.gif
None of that matters you f**king clown. It’s the loss to the Broncos in Round 1 that is our big mistake and for that we should apologise to rest of the comp for giving that reprehensible franchise the confidence boost they needed to come good.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Your seasoned was ruined because you’re Parra. Only win when it doesn’t matter.

None of that matters you f**king clown. It’s the loss to the Broncos in Round 1 that is our big mistake and for that we should apologise to rest of the comp for giving that reprehensible franchise the confidence boost they needed to come good.

Centrelink cheque didn't clear?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Centrelink cheque didn't clear?
Haha very funny, ‘I Bleed Monthly’…

Since I mentioned it a few weeks ago, I’ll mention it again. Many of my relatives are Broncos fans and I don’t particularly like them. There’s a lot more of them than me. That’s all I’ll say.

Bazal

Post Whore
Penrith can eat a bag of many dicks. Always nice to get one over baby brother. 2-0 for the season is delicious.

Funny looking at the blow in fans like stormz9103 and that Black Panther kiddo lose their shit over one loss too.

Munky

Coach
Penrith can eat a bag of many dicks. Always nice to get one over baby brother. 2-0 for the season is delicious.

Funny looking at the blow in fans like stormz9103 and that Black Panther kiddo lose their shit over one loss too.

That's just mean.

It's your teams fault we can't go 2-2 like last season.

soc123_au

Staff member

Apparently 33% of our losses in 4 years are against you blokes. 100% win rate in finals though. I'll take that.

Fangs

Coach
Good win Eels.

Dbags was unfortunate. But they cost themselves in the first month of the season. Scrape a couple wins there and they are still amongst it.

Latest posts