What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R27 Fri - Souths 12-26 Sydney @ Accor

Round 27: Souths v Sydney

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
Apparently there is a 20 Mashies for 10 bucks at KFC special going on if you pick them up. Go Latrell go son!!!
It's been a while since I've been that way, but iirc the KFC is on the wrong side. Probably worth a quick U turn. Should get him to the first service centre on the freeway. Then the long trek to Heatherbrea for a few bog average pies.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
It's been a while since I've been that way, but iirc the KFC is on the wrong side. Probably worth a quick U turn. Should get him to the first service centre on the freeway. Then the long trek to Heatherbrea for a few bog average pies.
Hungry Jacks at Heathers is a better shout, usually tides you over until Tea Gardens for a slushie and chocolates but The Rock burnt down.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
We both know I'm a top hun
Smart Ass Butthead GIF

Reflector

Juniors
It is the entire season equivalent of Parra v Bulldogs in that 98 semi, or the Bulldogs v the Broncos in that 06 semi, except this one is even funnier. And while Parra's fullback that fateful 98 game at least had a go (but failed miserably), Souths fullback has 10 times the talent but 1/10th the heart.

Get BBQ sauce with those nuggets, big fella!

Loose Cannon

Bench
It's just until the Macca's on the freeway at Warnervale, then he can top up before he detours again for the one near Hexham...
Meh. He’s taking the Sparks Road option and hitting Lake Haven and Swansea before settling in at Belmont for dinner.