What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R27 Fri - Souths 12-26 Sydney @ Accor

Round 27: Souths v Sydney

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozza91

Coach
Sam Walker looks the bloke who picks up used cigarette butts trying to salvage a puff or two.

chrisD

Coach
1. Wighton
6. Latrell
7. Cody
For mine, you can carry a lazy 6 who produces the occasional brilliance but need a fullback who will bust their ass for you.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Lol at the Fox headline - “Roosters win instant classic against bitter rival”

Doesn’t it have to be a good game to be regarded as an instant classic?
just because you dislike both teams doesn't make it a bad game either

Panther Mike

Juniors
This was such an overhyped game due to rivalry. It was a pretty poor game actually but the Rorters tried hard while Souffs looked like they couldn’t be bothered.

yobbo84

First Grade
I cant recall a team that has been more f**ked from Origin than Souths this year
The shit thing is we can't blame origin, it was ego, pure and simple. Sheer f**king hubris thinking we could just turn it on when we wanted without doing the hard work.

Now I'll probably have to watch Reyno lift the trophy too.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
1. Wighton
6. Latrell
7. Cody
For mine, you can carry a lazy 6 who produces the occasional brilliance but need a fullback who will bust their ass for you.
Jacky boy is pretty bloody slow. Still an upgrade.

If Latrell had any ticker he'd make a good 13 with his build

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How many games has Fatrell missed in 4 seasons??? How many finals games has he played in and won??? Rod Churchill was spot on lol @ the club and players going to boycott the Clive Churchill medal when they next win a comp. Rods great great grandchildren might get upset in about 50 years time.