What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R3 Fri - Sydney 20-18 Souths @ Allianz

Round 3: Sydney v Souths

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
Victor passed HIA , cmon he didnt get up...its BS

Lol if you were actually concerned for his health this comment might hold weight. You just want the roosters to be down a player.

He looked completely fine walking off the field.

yobbo84

First Grade
I said last week Souths have somehow had a gun side for a decade yet always had a complete dud at either center or wing
Since Lote retired its been guys like Joel Reddy, Bryson Goodwin, Rob Jennings, Corey Allan, Taane Milne, Jaxson Paulo... etc

I can see what they're trying with Thompson because with AJ on one wing we're really missing a To'o/Sivo/Tupou type on the other wing...been an Achilles heel of ours

Wizardman

First Grade
Lol these pricks talking up Latrell stating how good his highlights are then show him throw one good pass, get tackled twice and kick 2 goals.
What a sensational first half from him 🤣
Trell was never going to come to us when we were chasing him......but my f**k, we dodged a bullet in missing out on him. Imagine him at the Tigers....lol.

Wizardman

First Grade
Since Lote retired its been guys like Joel Reddy, Bryson Goodwin, Rob Jennings, Corey Allan, Taane Milne, Jaxson Paulo... etc

I can see what they're trying with Thompson because with AJ on one wing we're really missing a To'o/Sivo/Tupou type on the other wing...been an Achilles heel of ours
Ummmm....Im going to give you the tip. What they are trying with Thompson will end in tears.

Valheru

Coach
Our prop rotation is all farked because of another lost prop early

Ended up Moale and Shaq Mitchell on JWH then

Game probably decided by some random ass ref decision, smells like the game for it

I thought you guys were a bit stiff with the challenge from the drop out, I don't think he touched it but hard to prove it.

Got it back with that strip at the end of the 2nd half though