What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R3 Fri - Sydney 20-18 Souths @ Allianz

Round 3: Sydney v Souths

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

Coach
Weird half. Both teams trying really hard to play down the rivalry has made this rather uneventful and dare I say - boring. Where's Taane Milne when you need him

Valheru

Coach
Weird half. Both teams trying really hard to play down the rivalry has made this rather uneventful and dare I say - boring. Where's Taane Milne when you need him

We looked deadset scared of you guys in the first 20 minutes and then Jared came on and changed that.

Since then you guys have looked completely lost.

Very weird half and anything can happen from here.

skeepe

Immortal
Pretty disrespectful of Ennis to call JWH “Hargreaves”, missing out half of his surname. And in multicultural round no less!

yobbo84

Coach
We looked deadset scared of you guys in the first 20 minutes and then Jared came on and changed that.

Since then you guys have looked completely lost.

Very weird half and anything can happen from here.
Our prop rotation is all farked because of another lost prop early

Ended up Moale and Shaq Mitchell on JWH then

Game probably decided by some random ass ref decision, smells like the game for it

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol these pricks talking up Latrell stating how good his highlights are then show him throw one good pass, get tackled twice and kick 2 goals.
What a sensational first half from him 🤣

He didn't deliberately break a former mates' face so that's a top notch half tbh

Valheru

Coach
I know it worked out for us in the end but can anyone tell me a more stupid rule in rugby league than the receiving team not being able to touch the ball before it travels 10?

Latest posts