What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R3 Sun - Canberra 24-20 Cronulla @ GIO

Round 3: Canberra v Cronulla

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
Like at least as a Tigers fan you know your team is shit.

Being a Raiders fan seems like the worst.

Puntoue

Juniors
I mean he shouldn’t have played it quickly, sure, but there was no knock on and he heeled it back with his foot.
Im really struggling to see what was wrong there.
The rule is you can’t play the ball then fall forward, it’s to stop players milking the fact they “lost” their footing and then “accidentally” contacting the marker to obstruct them.

skeepe

Immortal
That was f**king diabolical from Klein. Like when you see his name you always expect the worst, but holy shit.

skeepe

Immortal
I mean he shouldn’t have played it quickly, sure, but there was no knock on and he heeled it back with his foot.

The rule is you can’t play the ball then fall forward, it’s to stop players milking the fact they “lost” their footing and then “accidentally” contacting the marker to obstruct them.
If you could point me to the specific part of the laws of the game that say that, I would appreciate it.

t-ba

Post Whore
Why did they leave him out in the sun so long?

He's got at least 17 melanomas from today.

Slackboy72

Coach
That was f**king diabolical from Klein. Like when you see his name you always expect the worst, but holy shit.
They all ref to try and get close results but by god he dug deep into his bag of tricks to get cronulla into the game.

Incorrect

Coach
Who's the OMCG member in the Raiders coaching staff? The dude with the full neck tatts to to his lower jawline....

Latest posts