What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R4 Thu - Parramatta 17-16* Penrith @ CommBank

Round 4: Parramatta v Penrith

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
These nicorette ads are stressing me out so much that I need a marlboro red ffs
It's why I avoid clubs and pubs. After 6 schooners, I'm sliding $50 in the machine for a pack of Winnie Blues. And I'll smoke the whole 25 ciggies in about 7 hours.

Fangs

Coach
What does everyone think about Wade Graham on the panel?
I'm not a fan. I find him boring.

He is new. Gotta give them all a chance.

I'm 50/50 on Andrew Johns. Half good half 'aww no another penalty blah blah' he can be intolerable. However in the early days he was just a blithering idiot. He got a lot better with experience.

This Year?

Immortal
He is new. Gotta give them all a chance.

I'm 50/50 on Andrew Johns. Half good half 'aww no another penalty blah blah' he can be intolerable. However in the early days he was just a blithering idiot. He got a lot better with experience.
Joey is OK until he starts with the Gus routine. I love when he gets technical about play, but when he talks rules, refs or politics in the game he is insufferable.

Fangs

Coach
Joey is OK until he starts with the Gus routine. I love when he gets technical about play, but when he talks rules, refs or politics in the game he is insufferable.

Exactly.

It's absolutely terrible listening. I've never met someone who enjoys hearing it (Apart from Andrew Johns I guess).

GongPanther

Referee
Panthers looking around the ground hoping they will have something much more up to date in a couple of years.

Latest posts