What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R4 Thu - Parramatta 17-16* Penrith @ CommBank

Round 4: Parramatta v Penrith

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Penrith are Eels daddy, you will be forever our "sons". After winning the very first GF between these clubs, that is it, that is the peak which there is no other in Rugby League. It doesn't matter if Parra ever play the Panthers again in a GF and Parra win it, because it matters most about the one we won, and that was last year's GF, the first one. btw, looking forward in not seeing you in this years finals when we make the top 4 lol!

Panthers being in the top 4 is about as likely as Trump staying out of jail.

King hit

Coach
You can't get any better quality then that what a great match big ups to both teams. Will people still try to claim Cleary doesn't deliver in big moments though lol

icewind

Juniors
I'm curious,

Could you theoretically kick for touch but take the tap back upfield while forcing the defending team to hold their ten from the point it went in touch?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Val Holmes nailed a better 2 pointer in the semi last year. Won the game.

It’s been done better before.
Perhaps they both should take up Union.

2 points for a field goal. FFS

But hey a Qlder does it better, stick with the bias.

Yay kickers, shyte there is already to much kicking in a game of running and tries and hand skills

Go watch soccer or VFL.... kick fans.

But hey QLD will do it better that is what matters.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Fair play to Parra. Deserved victory. I knew we’d lost the game when Mitch Kenny made that tackle. Can’t afford to give a team the calibre of Parra excellent field position via a penalty in Golden Point with a reliable halfback like Mitch Moses.

Sphagnum

Coach
Remember how all the pundits were talking before the game about Cleary owning Moses as a big game player. Took 80 minutes for the real cream to rise to the top.

I’d say it was a jaw dropping moment for cleary but the planet crust didn’t fracture so maybe he saw it coming

Pantherjim.

Referee
Remember how all the pundits were talking before the game about Cleary owning Moses as a big game player. Took 80 minutes for the real cream to rise to the top.

I’d say it was a jaw dropping moment for cleary but the planet crust didn’t fracture so maybe he saw it coming

You won fair and square, but I wouldn’t go that far.

An under 14’s player could have duplicated Moses field goal, he was 10m out at best. By comparison, Cleary’s FG was 40m out with more pressure.

Sphagnum

Coach
You won fair and square, but I wouldn’t go that far.

An under 14’s player could have duplicated Moses field goal, he was 10m out at best. By comparison, Cleary’s FG was 40m out with more pressure.
You mean 40m out with no pressure. The defensive line was miles away. If you can’t slot those for fun you might as well give it away.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Perhaps they both should take up Union.

2 points for a field goal. FFS

But hey a Qlder does it better, stick with the bias.

Yay kickers, shyte there is already to much kicking in a game of running and tries and hand skills

Go watch soccer or VFL.... kick fans.

But hey QLD will do it better that is what matters.
That’s right Holmes nailed it against Cronulla. Even sweeter.

Pantherjim.

Referee
You mean 40m out with no pressure. The defensive line was miles away. If you can’t slot those for fun you might as well give it away.
Lol!

Neither was Moses under any pressure. Matter of fact it was a pretty lack lustre effort by our boys to put Moses off. Looks like they didn’t even try.

But as I’ve said; once Kenny made that high shot, the game was over.

Bazal

Post Whore
Also I wonder how many Eels fans are today giving BA credit? That game wasn't a perfect performance but it was the blueprint of how he wants us to play and look at the result.

I bet none.

Latest posts