What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R8 Sun - Wests Tigers 16-22 Manly @ Campbelltown

Round 8: Wests Tigers v Manly

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
God damnit Tiggers, HOW? You had it in the bag, all you needed to do was defend like your lives were at stake. I've never cheered on a team that wasn't mine as hard as I was in the car this arvo and you blew it.....

God damnit Tiggers, HOW? You had it in the bag, all you needed to do was defend like your lives were at stake. I've never cheered on a team that wasn't mine as hard as I was in the car this arvo and you blew it.....

Thank you for your trouble in writing to us and we regret this unfortunate incident.

Your enquiry has been sent to the west tigers forum for an official response from our moderator @macnaz.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Might want to check that again, cumbreath.
giphy.gif

King-Gutho94

Coach
Why didn't Tigers let Brooks go to the Knights? Why? Goddamnit, can anybody in the universe answer this question? They could throw the number 7 jersey on a golden retriever and it would do a better job out there.
Hastings was the problem not Brooks supposedly.

Published by the Sydney Morning Herald (source: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/al...r-post-match-altercation-20230423-p5d2p5.html) -

Aloiai, Wakeham separated after post-match altercation​

Michael Chammas

By Michael Chammas

April 23, 2023 — 8.14pm

Manly forward Josh Aloiai and Wests Tigers five-eighth Brandon Wakeham had to be separated in the tunnel following a heated argument an hour after full-time of Sunday’s clash at Campbelltown Sports Stadium.

The players were in the tunnel at Campbelltown following Manly’s come-from-behind win over the Tigers when Aloiai approached Wakeham after the playmaker had finished conducting a post-match interview with a reporter.

The conversation began amicably before Aloiai, who had taken exception to Wakeham’s actions on the field, asked the Tigers No.6 to “come around the corner” if he wanted to “talk shit”.

The pair got in each other’s faces as they exchanged words, with Aloiai having to be dragged back into the Manly Sea Eagles dressing room.

Wakeham then popped his head into the Manly sheds to continue the argument Aloiai before he was told to head back into the Tigers sheds.

Sources with knowledge of the situation, talking under the condition of anonymity to protect their identity, told the Herald the argument was believed to be in relation to Wakeham taunting debutant Samuela Fainu when Starford To’a went past Josh Schuster and Fainu to give the Tigers the lead late in the match.

Manly forward Josh Aloiai on Sunday.

Manly forward Josh Aloiai on Sunday.Credit: Getty

The incident, which occurred in the 63rd minute, sparked a melee that resulted in the rookie’s jersey being removed.

It erupted soon after when Jason Saab crossed for the match-winning try, with Fainu returning serve against Wakeham as Manly celebrated the 22-16 win in front of 10,033 fans at a wet and cold Campbelltown Sports Stadium.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
It’d be in the refs report, and if he did would have been cited yes?

Wakeham though 😂 dobs him in but doesn’t back himself.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
All three are losers, Oshay Olay is a massive f**kwit, so is Wakeham, apparently the sledge was about locked up Stabby, not the smartest sledge considering his other brother is his team mate at Tigers lol

Oshay instigating after the game grow up dickhead.

little boy Wakeham going into the manly sheds, like wtf are you gonna do bish