What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R9 Sun - Warriors 0-14 Sydney @ Mt Smart

Round 9: Warriors v Sydney

• Warriors

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Thought Angus was hard done by. Manu especially hard done by there IMO. The NRL's attempts to clean up the ruck have made it messier.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Roosters are amazed when a call doesn’t go their way, Karen might be speaking to someone at NRL headquarters.

2 weeks

Coach
Lindsay Collins is really good nowdays

A chicken would still beat him at chess , but he is one of the best props around imo

Wish he played for Saints

Basically not lifting the ball clear of the ground and then playing it. You leave it on the ground as you get up hoping for a quick play the ball because you "planted" it on the ground first.
Cheers. I’ll have to look at it again because i thought Manu was to his feet when he put the ball down and the warriors player wasn’t square.

Meth

Staff member
See I think that’s clearly the right call. You can’t just put the ball behind the marker’s foot

ok, might need to look at it again. I just assumed they thought that he'd knocked it on and hadn't taken Afoa's contact with his foot into account.

Latest posts