What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Rabbits20

Immortal
Great news such a vital re-signing Jai is important to our pack he’s a real workhorse and has some aggression in him too. Got a big motor as well. If any shit goes down on field he’s the first one there to protect his mate as well that I love about him. He’s become a real leader at our club as well.

after Cam Murray in our pack he was the next most important signing for mine.

In games last season just gone when Jai was out for a while twice with those injuries we saw how much we missed him out there.

I am just so glad Jai has committed his long term future to the Mighty Rabbitohs. So he’s with us the next 4 seasons.

callmack1

Staff member

Fantastic news! There's some justice for our boys and well done to them on fighting all this. A simple case of someone being in a position of power within the Police and seeing an opportunity to bring an NRL player down. Tall Poppy syndrome at it's finest.

Glad to have this all sorted and all parties can move on now.

Justice prevails and the truth comes out.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors

speedster

Juniors
AFB would be the perfect replacement for Tom. If we could somehow squeeze him in and he was prepared to take a serious haircut to try to win a comp with his junior club…

Can’t see how he squeezes in this year though… but player swaps could occur. Send them Taane and DSF?

Rabbits20

Immortal
AFB would be the perfect replacement for Tom. If we could somehow squeeze him in and he was prepared to take a serious haircut to try to win a comp with his junior club…

Can’t see how he squeezes in this year though… but player swaps could occur. Send them Taane and DSF?
Mate please use the new 2024 thread that Callmack made yesterday for all this chat.

Latest posts