What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

callmack1

Staff member
I've been out of town so have only just checked in on the League news from the past day or so. Was in shock when I saw the headline and instantly thought the worst. Was kinda freaking out.

But now that more info has come in, if it is correct, I think it's pretty clear to see what happened. There was NOTHING in it, nothing at all. Just two mates mucking around. There are multiple reports from different people explaining the same story so I think that's pretty clear.

The over-reaction by Police is pretty disgusting and it's made me pretty damn angry to be honest. The video of Latrell screaming "my shoulders!!" is distressing to watch. Why did so many cops turn up for a nothing incident and react like that? Because it's Latrell Mitchell. Hopefully he hasn't sustained an injury out of this, that's the other problem.

In saying that, although it does sound like nothing and it does sound like Latrell has been wronged, I am disappointed in him. he is now a leader at our club and a leader in our game. By all means, he is a person too so yea, go have a fun night with your mate, but he should be more careful. He shouldn't be putting himself in a position where something like this could happen.

Hope this comes to nothing, will have to wait and see.

'My shoulders!' - Latrell's harrowing cries as arrest video post-Wighton scuffle emerges: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/2351fedf5656508153e3716ecd6f895f

I swear to god if he cops an injury out of this I'm gonna be absolutely appalled.
He’s the complete idiot, often involved in violence and other crap. He gets suspended half the time.

Hes no good, a bad influence and full of himself.

I don’t want him in the game.

He pisses on your backs and tells you it’s raining.

No red and green for him. The punk doesn’t deserve to wear your jersey.

He can do that stupid boxing crap the players are all into.

A 12 year old brain. Send him and his lazy greedy overweight manager to esl. He can be a flip over there.

Thumper

Juniors
He’s the complete idiot, often involved in violence and other crap. He gets suspended half the time.

Hes no good, a bad influence and full of himself.

I don’t want him in the game.

He pisses on your backs and tells you it’s raining.

No red and green for him. The punk doesn’t deserve to wear your jersey.

He can do that stupid boxing crap the players are all into.

A 12 year old brain. Send him and his lazy greedy overweight manager to esl. He can be a flip over there.
Righto champ. Move along. Nothing to see here. Back to wherever you came from.

Righto champ. Move along. Nothing to see here. Back to wherever you came from.
What kind of numbskull carry’s on like this?

He’s got no respect for your jersey and his place in the game as an indigenous icon.

He could be a role model for people of all cultures, but he wants to hurt people.

If he actually focused on his footy, he could be anything and do a lot for people his whole life.

He can wrestle in the private and no one would worry, but he could not help himself.

He’s not the only rogue player, but he keeps offending.

I would not have charged him, just a caution, but you know. He needs to pull his head in.

Wasting his footy powers and the rest of his life.

JD should give him 3 games off to think about his choices.

I talk tough on him to make my point. Nothing personal.

A footy career is precious, plus he’s an international. The top of the top.

I reckon most people think he’s a dickhead.

Last edited:
I’d take him off the police charges but ban him from the game.

Send the message out to the footy youths that the good behaviour in the public is important.

Instead we get more excuses for the top NRL players.

Reminds me of Munster and Cheese snorting their white powdery mind numbing crap, nothing happens.

Thumper

Juniors
What kind of numbskull carry’s on like this?

He’s got no respect for your jersey and his place in the game as an indigenous icon.

He could be a role model for people of all cultures, but he wants to hurt people.

If he actually focused on his footy, he could be anything and do a lot for people his whole life.

He can wrestle in the private and no one would worry, but he could not help himself.

He’s not the only rogue player, but he keeps offending.

I would not have charged him, just a caution, but you know. He needs to pull his head in.

Wasting his footy powers and the rest of his life.

JD should give him 3 games off to think about his choices.

I talk tough on him to make my point. Nothing personal.

A footy career is precious, plus he’s an international. The top of the top.

I reckon most people think he’s a dickhead.
Just so we can get some context here. What team do you support?
He has a wrestle with his mate. No punches thrown. 4 police officers tackle him to the ground.
there is definitely some dickheads in this story but he isn't the biggest one.
Woke culture has taken over the world. Look for a reason to get offended and then blast it all over the social media. Hasn't been stood down by the nrl which tells me they have ALL the facts and deem it not to be as serious as what's been written in the papers.

Thumper

Juniors
I’d take him off the police charges but ban him from the game.

Send the message out to the footy youths that the good behaviour in the public is important.

Instead we get more excuses for the top NRL players.

Reminds me of Munster and Cheese snorting their white powdery mind numbing crap, nothing happens.
Hahahah snorting illegal drugs on a video or wrestling ya mate on the sidewalk. Yeah exactly the same.

Just so we can get some context here. What team do you support?
He has a wrestle with his mate. No punches thrown. 4 police officers tackle him to the ground.
there is definitely some dickheads in this story but he isn't the biggest one.
Woke culture has taken over the world. Look for a reason to get offended and then blast it all over the social media. Hasn't been stood down by the nrl which tells me they have ALL the facts and deem it not to be as serious as what's been written in the papers.
I support the Wests Tigers.

callmack1

Staff member
'We remain great friends' - Latrell and Wighton speak out after Canberra wrestle, arrest: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...h/news-story/79d8363e03848f7fafcd3c57b225b0a1

'Could've been much worse' - Latrell's injury scare after arrest as superstars spotted together: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/aa3617b55188044c8296cd58feb2df52

Coach addresses Mitchell arrest injury scare: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/latrel...-zealand/86ff3426-0967-4760-8703-fff93477512b

I'm glad they've both been cleared to play this weekend, particularly Trell with his shoulder. Hopefully it really is allgood, doubt he'd play if it wasn't.

Makes sense now. Still dirty he signed with south's for half the money wests offered him.
Not at all.

I think he’s pissing his talent away via bad conduct.

He has learning difficulties.

And you guys need to stand up and help him properly.

Need to quit with the excuses. You’re not helping him.

Latest posts