What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

callmack1

Staff member
George and Nolene Piggins Take Up Life Membership With South Sydney Member Co: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...life-memberships-with-south-sydney-member-co/

Fantastic news!! After 17 years, George is finally officially back!!

Darrell Lea Joins Rabbitohs as Official Confectionary Partner: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...-rabbitohs-as-official-confectionery-partner/

NRL official accused of covertly recording players in bitter pay war: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/nr...layers-in-bitter-pay-war-20230207-p5ciks.html

This is not such good news. I'm disgusted in fact! Seriously, this is starting to get beyond a joke now. What the hell is going on?!!!!

callmack1

Staff member
What Jack Wighton said to police before Canberra arrest as act for Latrell Mitchell revealed: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/wh...d/news-story/708d953ab6c1d637adba5ec6753c8103

'Selfish' Jack Wighton's big admission as superstars break silence on Canberra arrest 'shame': https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/news-2...ars-camp/20fc955e-8b9f-4c12-bad4-e99282f3c6cf

Good to see both of them fronting up to the cameras and addressing it. I think they both realise that although what they actually did wasn't that bad, it wasn't a good look at all.

What Jack Wighton said to police before Canberra arrest as act for Latrell Mitchell revealed: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/wh...d/news-story/708d953ab6c1d637adba5ec6753c8103

'Selfish' Jack Wighton's big admission as superstars break silence on Canberra arrest 'shame': https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/news-2...ars-camp/20fc955e-8b9f-4c12-bad4-e99282f3c6cf

Good to see both of them fronting up to the cameras and addressing it. I think they both realise that although what they actually did wasn't that bad, it wasn't a good look at all.
For Lats it’s yet another stupid spectacle until the next time.

There’s next to no chance he’s going to have a clean season stay out of trouble and Souths keep apologising and making excuses for him.

So he never learns.

And you have to put up with the uncertainty of having an idiot in the side, ready to be arrested or suspended every other day.

He doesn’t seem to play that much for the kings ransom he gets anyway.

You let Renno go for this Muppet?

Last edited:

Thumper

Juniors
For Lats it’s yet another stupid spectacle until the next time.

There’s next to no chance he’s going to have a clean season stay out of trouble and Souths keep apologising and making excuses for him.

So he never learns.

And you have to put up with the uncertainty of having an idiot in the side, ready to be arrested or suspended every other day.

He doesn’t seem to play that much for the kings ransom he gets anyway.

You let Renno go for this Muppet?
Go away. Tigers have been a rabble for a decade. Go on their page a bag off your own players. You're the only one who thinks it's an issue. Spare us your propaganda. We don't care what you think.

Go away. Tigers have been a rabble for a decade. Go on their page a bag off your own players. You're the only one who thinks it's an issue. Spare us your propaganda. We don't care what you think.
It’s a valid point that Souths fans should consider carefully.

When you turn to the personal abuse, it shows you don’t have an argument.

This is one of multiple issues with this player.

Souths fans should question the wisdom of retaining him when he clearly doesn’t care what you think.

Another Latrell fracas will be along soon enough.

Thumper

Juniors
It’s a valid point that Souths fans should consider carefully.

When you turn to the personal abuse, it shows you don’t have an argument.

This is one of multiple issues with this player.

Souths fans should question the wisdom of retaining him when he clearly doesn’t care what you think.

Another Latrell fracas will be along soon enough.
Top 3 players in the league. He can wrestle whoever he wants. I consider it a trivial matter which the 99% of people agree with.
No personal abuse at all. No one here is on the tigers page slagging off their star player. But that's probably because they don't have one. Worry about your own backyard. Let south's fans worry about Latrell winning football games.

I’m not interested in any Souths hate, on the contrary.

I even have connections with one of your players. He’s enjoying himself at Souths and his game is on the upwards trajectory. Also, he doesn’t talk out of the turn.

The club I’m most worried about disintegrating is the Panthers. They take a few too many risks outside of the footy.

Thumper

Juniors
I’m not interested in any Souths hate, on the contrary.

I even have connections with one of your players. He’s enjoying himself at Souths and his game is on the upwards trajectory. Also, he doesn’t talk out of the turn.

The club I’m most worried about disintegrating is the Panthers. They take a few too many risks outside of the footy.
Go talk on their page then.

Go talk on their page then.
No.

When did you get your mod badge?

Why do you abuse people online?

Tell us the good things about Lats and how he’s going to sort himself out.

He just doesn’t understand or care about others as he should do. He’s seems to be very selfish.

There’s not a long list of Souths players doing the wrong thing, because they understand their role and influence and how it effects others.

If the club keeps making excuses for him then when other players muck up, they are going to use him as an example of why they shouldn’t be punished.

And the club won’t have a leg to stand on.

That’s the danger of being too light on these things.

Other players see one rule for Latrell and another one for the rest of them.

Who can forget the angst and distress in the Souths players faces when he rearranged Manus face? They didn’t deserve that, neither did anyone else.

I wonder at what point Souths begin to realise the consequences of this misguided policy of appeasement.

Is he doing any counseling or getting other guidance to resolve his thinking about it? Maybe he should be. Lots of players do such as Hastings and he’s turned about and is a really good example of recovery and realising his potential. At the Tigers, us fans still love the bloke. He’s our Adam Reynolds on that emotional front. Never a boo shall greet him at any of our home games. Family forever.

Last edited:

Thumper

Juniors
No.

He just doesn’t understand or care about others as he should do. He’s seems to be very selfish.

There’s not a long list of Souths players doing the wrong thing, because they understand their role and influence and how it effects others.

If the club keeps making excuses for him then when other players muck up, they are going to use him as an example of why they shouldn’t be punished.

Who can forget the angst and distress in the Souths players faces when he rearranged Manus face? They didn’t deserve that, neither did anyone else.

I wonder at what point Souths begin to realise the consequences of this misguided policy of appeasement.

Is he doing any counseling or getting other guidance to resolve his thinking about it? Maybe he should be. Lots of players do such as Hastings and he’s turned about and is a really good example of recovery and realising his potential. At the Tigers, us fans still love the bloke. He’s our Adam Reynolds on that emotional front. Never a boo shall greet him at any of our home games. Family forever.
I can't tell if you're taking the piss or not.
Hastings is a knob of the highest degree.
the entire roosters team hated him.
manly hated him.
didn't get along with John Bateman at Wigan.
goes to wests. Sheens thought he was a shit bloke.
signed Bateman to get rid of Hastings.
5 clubs in 7 years.
maybe that's why wests are so shit they love mediocrity.

Thumper

Juniors
No.

Also. Not abusing anyone online. Simple sticking up for a south's player who you have an unhealthy obsession with slagging him off.

Thumper

Juniors
You want to be forum police, abuse other clubs and attribute values to people.

Maybe you should find another forum for people like you.
I did find a forum for people like me. That's why I'm here. South's supporters you clown. Unlike yourself. Trying to get on the moral high horse after spending 4 days slagging off Latrell. Now piss off and take your wooden spoon with you.

I did find a forum for people like me. That's why I'm here. South's supporters you clown. Unlike yourself. Trying to get on the moral high horse after spending 4 days slagging off Latrell. Now piss off and take your wooden spoon with you.
See, you’re at it again.

You try to defend Latrell by abusing people and without any kind of proper argument as to why it’s worth having a loose cannon like him playing for Souths given his appalling record with no signs of repair.

You really think other Souths fans appreciate all his silly antics?

I don’t think so.

Do you think his fellow players appreciate his carry on or do you think they would want him focused on his game, so he can help them succeed in the comp?

I think they would be more inclined to see him settle down.

Left to his own devices, that seems impossible and some kind of intervention is needed before his next fail.

But your response is to be unkind.

If you’re going to abuse people, we won’t visit Souths LU and share our general interest in Souths even if we support another side.

callmack1

Staff member
Enough of this please guys. I have deleted some posts and will continue to do so from now on as it's completely unnecessary.

You're both allowed to be on this forum, just cut the crap please, The rest of us don't need to scroll through pages and pages of bullshit.

Rabbits20

Immortal