What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Steenson123

Juniors
We
Well said !

I have a feeling that there is going to be a lot of crap regarding the team in the media over the next month or two and for some it might be best to switch off until 2024.

You don’t have a capitulation of this magnitude without a lot of dirty laundry being aired.

Are we sure the coach has been re-signed as is reported in dispatches ??
Well all the "crap" emanates from a WEAK HC.
Let's admit it. This man is NOT up to it he should have been gone. Man has zero charisma and cannot lead.
You goons keep laughing at my comments.
We shall see who is crying next season and it all starts with the HC.
Seriously I could win with the squad we currently have.
If Walker, Cook, Murray, Graham, Mitchell et al really want to win a Title then they must make the necessary sacrifices starting with NO SOO. NO FITTLER OR BOOGY EYES ALEXANDER ...F Off!! Then target how many wins are needed to finish 1, 2 or 3. Anything below is futility.
No time off for any player unless medically certified. Give Mitchell a specific weight target and certain sprint/recovery sessions where he has to meet targets. If he fails these then No More FB you play Centre or get out.
demetriou will never implement these policies because he is the WRONG HC. Someone like Slater would and the results would be far different. The HC would be in total control and all the squad will follow his words.

Runrabbit14

Juniors
Story doing the rounds that after 20 years Eddie Farah is no longer our physio and 3 of his staff are gone as well ?
Anyone got the details ??

handyman2190

Bench
Is it true?
Dean hawkins signing with the panthers?
If so we have no backup half,what a sad state of affairs, we cant sign anyone, and we are being cherrypicked, how in hell can the premiers every year buy at least 2 players and we cant buy 1,except wighton who i suspect was bought because of his friendship with the boys. We now have no props, no halves and no goforward. We are a laughing stock

Runrabbit14

Juniors
Is it true?
If so we have no backup half,what a sad state of affairs, we cant sign anyone, and we are being cherrypicked, how in hell can the premiers every year buy at least 2 players and we cant buy 1,except wighton who i suspect was bought because of his friendship with the boys. We now have no props, no halves and no goforward. We are a laughing stock
Not sure what the hell is going on with the joint but good people leaving makes me sick and points to deep seated issues !!

The last couple of months have been embarrassing….

Thumper

Juniors
Is it true?
Is Hawkins a loss? A good reserve grade player who can’t hack it in the nrl.

handyman2190

Bench
Ive come to the conclusion our salary cap has been mismanaged.
How can penriff buy players every year,and have all their super stars,and we have an ageing team obviously getting too much money and not producing, i dont hold much hope for next year

handyman2190

Bench
News just broke about eddie farrar leaving after 17 years,it just continues,what the f**k!!!
Is this about latrell using his own physio?

Runrabbit14

Juniors
News just broke about eddie farrar leaving after 17 years,it just continues,what the f**k!!!
Is this about latrell using his own physio?
I feel your pain and I am scared to read any news at the moment as we are just imploding !!!
This story came to light a day or two ago.
Something is very very very wrong when good and loyal people are leaving….

handyman2190

Bench
I feel your pain and I am scared to read any news at the moment as we are just imploding !!!
This story came to light a day or two ago.
Something is very very very wrong when good and loyal people are leaving….
Matty johns had sam on fox, they asked him about what happened,to sams credit he admitted to nothing,wished the boys well, he said he would always have souths in the heart,it was in his DNA.
Then he debunked hoopers claim ,he said no way he argued with crowe,he had a conversation and that was it.
He didnt bag the club at all.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
IveB come to the conclusion our salary cap has been mismanaged.
How can penriff buy players every year,and have all their super stars,and we have an ageing team obviously getting too much money and not producing, i dont hold much hope for next year
but Penrith have been shedding players, and will continue to do so.
the real question is how do the Roosters keep picking up players, Leniu, Young and keep what they got?

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I read a story earlier this week, think it was SMH, talking about the time line when things went bad with Sam.
They pointed to January. Sam went to the Gold Coast to meet with Dom Young on the weekend, had him signed, sealed and delivered to Souths.
When JD found out on the monday, he scuttled the deal.
Now Dom Young scores 25 tried this season, and he's going to the Roosters next season, Sam is banished, and we got Milne as our R winger........

handyman2190

Bench
I read a story earlier this week, think it was SMH, talking about the time line when things went bad with Sam.
They pointed to January. Sam went to the Gold Coast to meet with Dom Young on the weekend, had him signed, sealed and delivered to Souths.
When JD found out on the monday, he scuttled the deal.
Now Dom Young scores 25 tried this season, and he's going to the Roosters next season, Sam is banished, and we got Milne as our R winger........
Milnes useless

Eric the great

Juniors
We have had stop gap wingers for years except for AJ I remember Wayne saying we had to get a solid back three because it’s a weakness in our side when opposition spread the ball or put it in the air but here we are a few years down the track still making the same team decisions and going by tass’s game in the last round on the right wing we will be talking about this next year