What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

handyman2190

Bench
I dont think its been anounced yet but it looks like kepi will be signed, tigers have told twal he isnt being released, and the original deal of a player swop, twal kepi, isnt happening. I dont know the dollars,but if we can get him for 350 and manly chip in 150k i think he would be a step up from the 2 props we lost.

handyman2190

Bench
Rugby League school, Keebra Park State High School has signed a 3 year deal with us as a pathway, they use to send all their players to the titans, aj brimson,fafita, jai arrow,etc, a coup for us.
Also heard it from an insider,breakthrough today with keon, apparently we upped the offer and he is set to sign.
And it will be anounced kepi has signed. Good news 1 spot left in the 30
Does anyone have news on karapani?

southsport

First Grade
Keaon set to re-sign.

Article Image

Nov 1 coup: Souths star set to sign mega-extension​

South Sydney has all but shut the November 1 door on three NRL rivals to lockdown Origin forward Keaon Koloamatangi on a monster deal. SUBSCRIBE to see the contract details.

Travitoh

First Grade
I dont think its been anounced yet but it looks like kepi will be signed, tigers have told twal he isnt being released, and the original deal of a player swop, twal kepi, isnt happening. I dont know the dollars,but if we can get him for 350 and manly chip in 150k i think he would be a step up from the 2 props we lost.
Maybe we should have a sneaky whisper in Twal's ear too and see what he thinks about the whole situation. Could be a nice addition to the forward pack at decent value.

Travitoh

First Grade
The term for Koala is interesting. Signals to me that he does want to stay at Souths in the long run rather than simply sign for the highest bidder.

Thumper

Juniors
Warriors have given Josh Curran permission to negotiate with other clubs. His aggression in attack and defence is more what we need
What’s everyone’s obsession of wanting to sign blokes who are worse than the guys we already have on the roster.
twal isn’t better than any of our current props.
curran isn’t better than anyone in our forward pack.
id argue keppie isn’t better than anyone we have either.
How did the bulldogs go this year buying any player who was available.

Latest posts