What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 RM Cup & Sydney Shield

rightleftin

Juniors
The Silktails play local team, Western Maroons tomorrow, before hosting the PNG Hunters next week for the Melanesian Bowl.

rightleftin

Juniors
The Entrance teams today:

Newcastle comp
1 Grant Nelson 2 James Duchatel 3 Kyle McLean 4 Zac Mackay 5 Mao Uta 6 Will Pearsall 7 Jack Burraston 8 David Fifita 9 Joe Besgrove 10 Jake Woods 11 Robbie Simpson 12 Jacob Kernick 13 Ryan Doherty 14 T J McLean 15 Tim Nawaqatabu 16 Brodie Green

CC Comp
1 Matt Nelson 2 Matt Gentles 3 Dom Ayoub 4 Bowen Slee 5 Logan Sipple 6 Jake Slee 7 Aaron Hill 8 Brandon Shoveller 9 Chase Partridge 10 Daniel Pepper 11 Lachlan Bell 12 Mitch Rafter 13 Matt Killick 14 Ryan Shaw 15 Tim Nawaqatabu 16 Troy Adams

Pneuma

First Grade

rightleftin

Juniors
Time will tell 🙂
Your conspiracy theory looks correct for Round 1 at least. Although the Roosters allocated 7 of the NRL squad to North Sydney, 3 of the list are in the 18 in NRL, and 2 more are neither in NRL or Norths so they only got 3 players. The number allocated to the Roosters reserve grade is unknown as at this stage there only a few players listed.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Your conspiracy theory looks correct for Round 1 at least. Although the Roosters allocated 7 of the NRL squad to North Sydney, 3 of the list are in the 18 in NRL, and 2 more are neither in NRL or Norths so they only got 3 players. The number allocated to the Roosters reserve grade is unknown as at this stage there only a few players listed.

Where has the list been published officially. The only things I have seen are media comments/articles relating to the Bears. Speaking to a mate who is working with he Roosters cup team, those things the bears are putting out are incorrect

rightleftin

Juniors
Where has the list been published officially. The only things I have seen are media comments/articles relating to the Bears. Speaking to a mate who is working with he Roosters cup team, those things the bears are putting out are incorrect
What is the point of saying something is wrong if you dont put out the correct position????

10$ Ferret

Staff member
What is the point of saying something is wrong if you dont put out the correct position????
All I have been told is what I have seen is wrong. I don't know what the split is , hence my question, has it been published somewhere as I would not mind seeing it.

The article earlier says "players like" so I assume its not the absolute list either

TigerDen

Juniors
All I have been told is what I have seen is wrong. I don't know what the split is , hence my question, has it been published somewhere as I would not mind seeing it.

The article earlier says "players like" so I assume its not the absolute list either
While my original comments questioned the quality of players that Norths would provide the Bulls, it would seem the conversation has expanded. There is no doubt Norths have been weakened by the new arrangements. In the Roosters NSW squad announced, there are 8 players that wore the Norths Jersey last year. While this is only Round 1, it is hard to see the situation changing dramatically.

rightleftin

Juniors
While my original comments questioned the quality of players that Norths would provide the Bulls, it would seem the conversation has expanded. There is no doubt Norths have been weakened by the new arrangements. In the Roosters NSW squad announced, there are 8 players that wore the Norths Jersey last year. While this is only Round 1, it is hard to see the situation changing dramatically.
Roosters - 3 NRL games, less than 200 NSW Cup games
Norths - 62 NRL games between 7 players & more than 750 NSW Cup & Q Cup games.

Chrichton, JWH, Billy Smith & Paul Momirovsky unavailable for Round 1. If everyone back on board, the allocation could increase from 3 per team to 5 per team.

Broncos93

Juniors
Hills vs Glebe trial match on Saturday, 1pm at New Era Stadium.

Interesting to see a grand final rematch in pre-season.

TigerDen

Juniors
Roosters - 3 NRL games, less than 200 NSW Cup games
Norths - 62 NRL games between 7 players & more than 750 NSW Cup & Q Cup games.

Chrichton, JWH, Billy Smith & Paul Momirovsky unavailable for Round 1. If everyone back on board, the allocation could increase from 3 per team to 5 per team.
I follow neither Norths or the Roosters but I will follow closely how the season pans out.

Latest posts