What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Season Predictions

Where will we finish? 5th

If we don’t win it, who will? Panthers, too good, head shoulders above everyone else still

Best player? Moses

Biggest disappointment? Waqa Blake

The first rookie to make NRL debut? Not sure, not up to date on the juniors

Surprise packet? Hodgson

Breakout year? Hopgood

Best retention? Moses

The biggest name we let go? Waqa Blake

Biggest signing? Lomax

T.S Quint

Coach
Where will we finish?
6th

If we don’t win it, who will?
Hopefully not Penrith. Or Melbourne. Or Canterbury (haha as if). Souths have been close last few years. Probably them or Roosters.

Best player?
Junior Paulo

Biggest disappointment?
Matterson had such a good season last year. I think now he's re-signed he might go backwards a bit.

The first rookie to make NRL debut?
Here's a bold statement - we won't have any rookies debut this year. What do you reckon the chances of that are?

Surprise packet?
Would it be a surprise if Hodgson plays well? I think for many it might be.

Breakout year?
Will Penisini. He will be in Origin discussions.

Best retention?
Moses.

The biggest name we let go?
Waqa Blake

Biggest signing?
I'm not expecting any huge names to be added to our roster over the course of the next season. Our biggest signing will probably be an average player who's looking for a bench spot.
Or maybe we will splash some cash and sign Zac Lomax.

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't see why Penisini being in the frame for Origin selection is so shocking - he's not even 21, has represented Tonga, and played in a Grand Final.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a centre of his age with a better resumé.

Do you think he is as good as Tago? Penrith fans don't. I think Penisni is more skill full amd younger. By the time he gets to his age he will be better. I rate Tago however

Black Panther

Juniors
Do you think he is as good as Tago? Penrith fans don't. I think Penisni is more skill full amd younger. By the time he gets to his age he will be better. I rate Tago however
I reckon Tago is a gun, but I can’t see the hype surrounding Penis I I thought. I could be proved wrong by the end of the year.

Latest posts