What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 SF Sat - Warriors 40-10 Newcastle @ Go Media

Finals Week 2: Warriors v Newcastle

• Warriors

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iamback

Coach
Lol Mason didn’t make that comment because Gamble made a bad defensive attempt. He made it because he’s a flog and was clearly sitting there waiting for the Knights to lose a game so he could fire off because Gamble had the audacity to defend his teammates.

Gamble basically said Mason was a dumb
Forward and can't comment on halves as such.

Nothing wrong with what Gamble said but you put in a performance like that a few days later... of course he is going to cop it.

Gamble didn't have to reply. He chose too and as such has to wear it

Woody90

Juniors
that 66-0 game. Only 2 try assists came from those players, Ponga and Best tore them apart

LOL I’m gonna assume you’re trolling.

Any way I’m sure Gamble’s more than happy sitting with it. His side overachieved while Mason’s was lucky not to get the spoon.

Doesn’t change the fact that Mason is a flog though and is being rightfully roasted.

Iamback

Coach
LOL I’m gonna assume you’re trolling.

Any way I’m sure Gamble’s more than happy sitting with it. His side overachieved while Mason’s was lucky not to get the spoon.

Doesn’t change the fact that Mason is a flog though and is being rightfully roasted.

I wouldn't say they are last but how many 6's would you have better than Gamble?

Then do the same for Hastings

Crossland wasn't a 9 this time last year.

Except that Cogger is coming into his 6 jersey next year.

You say he is a flog but more people like his podcast then likes NRL360 as an example.

His style is different, plenty in the media are too scared to say it how they see it

Woody90

Juniors
I wouldn't say they are last but how many 6's would you have better than Gamble?

Then do the same for Hastings

Crossland wasn't a 9 this time last yea

Individually I wouldn’t say that any of them are the best in their individual positions, not even close to top 5. Never said otherwise. They scored more tries than any other team in the comp though so they’re clearly not even close to being the worst spine in the comp.

Mason can say whatever he wants on his podcast. I listen to it myself at times but when you’re making ridiculous comments like that while you’re on the coaching staff of the Bulldogs of all teams you’re gonna come under fire.

Don’t worry if you’re offended because I think Mason is a flog. There will be many others out there that agree with you.

Last edited:

Latest posts