What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Coach of the year

Scootsie

Juniors
Taking tips on Dally M Coach of the Year.

Who’ve you got?

Bellamy, Ciraldo, Bennett, Siebold?

Can MaGuire get a gig? He was pretty good in Origin.

moffla

Bench
I'll go with my bias and say Bellamy. Pretty big effort to win the Minor Prem with three games to spare with a roster than wasn't screaming premiership favourites at the start of the season. Ciraldo has done a fantastic job with this Bulldogs side so very fair if he wins it.

Valheru

Coach
The real answer I think is Ciraldo, if for no other reason than it generally goes to the coach of whoever the most improved team of the season is.

yobbo84

Coach
It's Bellamy by a country mile.

His ability to turn guys with limited skill sets into consistent, high-output, top notch NRL footballers is GOAT level stuff.

Nuke

Staff member
It'd have to be Ciraldo based purely on the improvement in his team from last year to this year.

If it was based on 'best coach' credentials, Bellamy wins it every year if they're fair dinkum.