What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Shithouse weather trashing the round. Last year was a pretty dry season, from memory.

All crowds from now should be decent. NZ sold out, Manly sold out, Newcastle about 200 seats from a sellout, and Parramatta should be in the high teens.

yakstorm

First Grade
Titans v Warriors next week appears to be selling well. I'm seeing tickets on sale in Bays 12 - 14 & 30 - 31 which usually aren't put on pre-sale, whilst Bays 18 - 21 seem to be selling further back.

Gosford is selling strongly with very limited sideline seats left on both sides and eastern upper. Hopefully western upper will be put on sale soon.

beave

Coach
I find Commbank a very strange stadium to estimate. Looked like no one was in the upper level, and yet there must have been for there to be 20k.
I honestly feel like there's something going on like they count all season ticket holders regardless if they turn up or not.

You cannot tell me 2 out of every 3 seat was occupied tonight.

Frank Burge

Juniors
The stadium is misleading because you think it evenly seated but western stand only holds 4-5k I believe as it is corporate and premium seats only which is always full so if the rest of the stadium looks half full you get 18k

The stadium is misleading because you think it evenly seated but western stand only holds 4-5k I believe as it is corporate and premium seats only which is always full so if the rest of the stadium looks half full you get 18k
This, there are far fewer seats on the western side. Also compared to other grounds you tend to get more fans into the ends rather than down the side lines.

Billythekid

First Grade
I know there have been some disappointing crowds this week but for a rain affected week in the middle of origin we’re still going to see some stellar crowds. 3 20K plus crowds and probably 3 sellouts.

Latest posts