What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Canard

Immortal
If u compare it with the dolphins crowd of 32k last sunday, the bronx have more of level 5 filled, level 6, level 7 south and a bay and a half of level 7 east occupied.
Either the dolphins was over reported or the broncos under reported, looked like way more than an extra 3k
Heaps more seats empty in the lower bowl last night, compared to the Dolphins. Especially in the "corners".

Anyone got a pax update for Roosters/Rabbitohs by any chance?

I'm waiting for credit card to tick over to buy tickets. Seating diagram looks like sales haven't been as strong as they were for the same game last year, so anticipating a lower crowd than 36,639 in R3 2023.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Anyone got a pax update for Roosters/Rabbitohs by any chance?

I'm waiting for credit card to tick over to buy tickets. Seating diagram looks like sales haven't been as strong as they were for the same game last year, so anticipating a lower crowd than 36,639 in R3 2023.
I saw that the Roosters were offering 20% off tickets on Monday - I bet they will offer the discount this Monday too.
431641960_18422939173041422_3766381898708644548_n.jpg

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Shark Park was sold out half an hour before kickoff. Crowd will probably build late but let's see what they announce as the new capacity.

T-Boon

Coach
This game should have been Thursday night and the Broncos home game opener should have been 7.30 tonight. 45k.

Suitman

Post Whore
What a complete embarrassment this ground is to the NRL.
Looks pathetic and amateur hour on tv.
With all the development around the ground now almost completed, there's little hope of any real capacity increase apart from a western stand re-build, and even that won't be Newcastle-esque.

Tiny clubs like the Sharks are really holding back V'Landy's ambitions for the NRL.

Vlad59

Bench
What a complete embarrassment this ground is to the NRL.
Looks pathetic and amateur hour on tv.
With all the development around the ground now almost completed, there's little hope of any real capacity increase apart from a western stand re-build, and even that won't be Newcastle-esque.

Tiny clubs like the Sharks are really holding back V'Landy's ambitions for the NRL.
Yeah but we’re happy and that’s all that matters :)

shewi6

Juniors
Piss at your peril there. Love the club. Hate the ground.
But I hate the club also. Not a lot of people love it either considering they are more than happy to play at a shit 'stadium' at a reduced capacity for 2 years.

Latest posts