What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Harry O

Juniors
Haha they wouldn't let someone in with ripped jeans, what a fkn joke lol. So folks no.ripped jeans when you cum to watch the rooters at home lol

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Haha they wouldn't let someone in with ripped jeans, what a fkn joke lol. So folks no.ripped jeans when you cum to watch the rooters at home lol
Not that I agree with the archaic rules, but SCG Trust rules are well known and communicated for that section of the ground.

It's not the whole ground.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Its Round 3 and 7 games in NSW and 1 in NZ.

3 Teams in SEQ and not 1 game there? It's only a minor thing but it's a bit sloppy in my opinion.

Simple fixture ideas like Broncos and Dolphins playing at home on separate rounds, helps to increase crowds.
Suncorp had Pink on Tuesday so the surface would still be recovering this weekend. Odd that at least GC or NQ didn't have a game but that's how the chips fell. Draw is way more complicated than just having Broncos or Dolphins alternating weeks at home sadly.

Harry O

Juniors
Not that I agree with the archaic rules, but SCG Trust rules are well known and communicated for that section of the ground.

It's not the whole ground.
We got invited in the members tonight, no ripped jeans aloud here lol

jim_57

Staff member
Speaking of Allianz, what’s the latest with Souths moving there? I thought the contract extension bungle was only a short term deal?

Reactions: Vee

Vee

First Grade
Isn't ripped jeans part of the Rooters supporters uniform?