What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

axe&smash&crush

Juniors
Belmore and Kogarah crowds are actually embarrassing.
Leichhardt better come to the party.
I know what you mean. NMK only drew 17000ish today, not too dissimilar from dogs, being teams performing poorly versus out of towners with small supporter bases. Dragons is not good.

Last edited:

yobbo84

Coach
Great scenes at Leichhardt and Belmore today.

You know, I think I've experienced it all as Rabbitohs supporter.

Winning, losing, a premiership, wooden spoons, explusion, re-admission, privatisation, off field dramas, on field dramas.... and everything in between.

But I have never experienced a real home ground advantage.

jim_57

Staff member
Tigers good. Having another Sydney team helped but still good.

Dogs meh. 0-2 against Titans self explanatory. First home game of the year I’m sure they would have hoped for a few more, hopefully they can show up next Friday after a strong win.

Dragons shit. I get it was the Cowboys but a fan friendly timeslot, first game of the year in Sydney with new coach, 1-1 record, decent weather, 9k is pretty shithouse.

final say

Juniors

Dogs meh. 0-2 against Titans self explanatory. First home game of the year I’m sure they would have hoped for a few more, hopefully they can show up next Friday after a strong win.

Dragons shit. I get it was the Cowboys but a fan friendly timeslot, first game of the year in Sydney with new coach, 1-1 record, decent weather, 9k is pretty shithouse.
The Dragons fans don't show up to support and wouldn't you know they played like a team without support..

Dark Corner

Juniors
Hopefully the Wollongong side of the club can make a better effort next week.
Dragons should just focus on that lovely stadium in Wollongong.....sell Kogarah.
Also I always thought West Tigers should become Central Coast Tigers but maybe it should be the Central Coast Bulldogs.

wests1

Juniors
Average of 12,300 over the 3 games in Sydney this arvo. Not that far off the benchmark I set but with three repeated under performers.
Not great I know, but seriously 5 years ago we’d be calling it a massive win.
It’s all about the trend my friends.

beave

Coach

When do us NQers get to use this excuse when Sydney clubs come to town?