What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Brian potter

Bench
Naah it’s a meltdown. Keep safe sweetie.
The meltdown is on your side mate which is understandable and commendable sticking up for your club that is currently letting the competition down but I’m not a sharks fan so I’ll call it out and will continue doing so until much urgent action is taken.

Vlad59

Juniors
The meltdown is on your side mate which is understandable and commendable sticking up for your club that is currently letting the competition down but I’m not a sharks fan so I’ll call it out and will continue doing so until much urgent action is taken.
Sure mate. I hope you are okay. Great win by the sharks. Sold out crowd. Great day!! go sharkies.,

Canard

Immortal
Great crowds so far, but given its Easter Round 4 year on year comparisons are without context and meaningless.

Vlad59

Juniors
All good here mate.

not going to let all the sharks negativity get me down from the awesome firing on all cylinders competition that is the NRL.
All the sharks negativity came from you. Sell out crowd. A win. In the top 4. Our existence annoys you. That’s the mighty quadrella you miserable bugger.

Latest posts