What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Look at all the newbies crowing like their opinion means anything.

no one is going to seriously bite at this tripe. It’s all been tried before by far better posters than you lot.

have a great rest of your Easter and stop trying so hard.

final say

Juniors
The only club that own it's on field and people have issues with it..Incredible the amount hate.
Hey, nobody said " please share pics of your inadequate stadium " but you put it out there to be judged and now we're "haters " for deeming it inadequate.
Hate is an emotion.. I have no emotional connection to this. It is what it is.

Vlad59

Bench
Hey, nobody said " please share pics of your inadequate stadium " but you put it out there to be judged and now we're "haters " for deeming it inadequate.
Meltdown coming …….

Generalzod

Immortal
I think you are in need of some emotional rescue....

Vlad59

Bench
Lol, cognitive dissidence.

Crowd should be good today.
Yep this is a crowds thread and old mate wants to turn it into a sharks hate convention. There is a stadiums thread where this crap should be. Amazing how some peanuts are turning this great weekend into a whinge fest. PR alts?

Latest posts