What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

That pic only shows half the ground, is there any plans to put a new grand stand on the western side of the field or even extend the ET stand ?
Sure as soon as Government Coffs up the dollars! Lol

be waiting a while

in the meantime the Sharks who some dope on an Internet forum suggests are unwanted and surplus to the NRL will continue to work with its partners (including the NRL and its investment into a hotel at… oh that’s right Shark Park) and hope they don’t upset the touchy petal too much.

final say

Juniors
Bloody picture. Obviously upset you, petal.
It didn't upset me, why would it?
He put up a picture and I said what I thought... sorry if you don't like it but that's how most feel.
It's rubbish.
Instead of defending it, why not consider that we might be right? Maybe the Sharks need to get their act together and bring their stadium up to standards?
Actually, why not try to build the best stadium in the League?
The Tigers don't hide from it, they openly admit they want better!
Why is that so hard for Sharks fans?

BlueandGold

Juniors
These stadium operators held back GA to sell the more expensive seats.

We might not get that 27k to reach the record because of this move.

You can buy 10 tickets in GA now, last 2 days these have been sold out.

1711928661440.png

Vlad59

Bench
He put up a picture and I said what I thought... sorry if you don't like it but that's how most feel.
It's rubbish.
Instead of defending it, why not consider that we might be right? Maybe the Sharks need to get their act together and bring their stadium up to standards?
Meltdown

It's rubbish.
Your opinion! I put as much weight on that as I wound any other nobody on an Internet forum.

stop getting so upset over a picture. It’s just silly.

BlueandGold

Juniors
Today's game at least over 30k if played at Accor.

Yeah with people walking away from the game thinking how shit the whole experience was compared to Commbank.

If you have not been to Commbank you will not understand.

Its a Eels home game.

If we make concessions for the Sharks to play at that dump week to week then we make small concession for the Eels to play at one of the best grounds in the country.

An extra couple thousand does not make up for the level of noise and the whole experience out at Commbank in Parramatta.

jim_57

Staff member
Lol, cognitive dissidence.

Crowd should be good today.

These stadium operators held back GA to sell the more expensive seats.

We might not get that 27k to reach the record because of this move.

You can buy 10 tickets in GA now, last 2 days these have been sold out.

View attachment 85969

Looks like a technical issue, you still can’t actually buy any seats in GA if you try to add one to cart. Down to a few single seats on sale in those other bays too by the looks.

Vlad59

Bench
Yeah with people walking away from the game thinking how shit the whole experience was compared to Commbank.

If you have not been to Commbank you will not understand.

Its a Eels home game.

If we make concessions for the Sharks to play at that dump week to week then we make small concession for the Eels to play at one of the best grounds in the country.

An extra couple thousand does not make up for the level of noise and the whole experience out at Commbank in Parramatta.
I can’t think of a single reason you’d move this game.

Latest posts