What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Panthers Parra has no seats left for sale. Just the eastern side of the family hill has some tickets available. The other two hill sections are all sold out. Sell out imminent.

Panthers Broncos six days afterwards has about 30 ticketed seats left. All three hill sections still available.

bazza

Immortal
When looking at these types of of stats I don't think we should be counting Vegas in club or competition averages.

When we analyse averages we really want to look at how many people are willing to watch their team week in week out at their regular stadium. Vegas was an event and is not indicative of that stat and such events as well as magic round artificially increase averages.

One the flip side games at Bathurst, sunshine coast etc artificially decrease the averages and I also wouldn't count them.
Think if Manly v Souths and Roosters v Broncos was in round 1 it would have been close to 40k for both those games anyway

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
The Broncos have finally recategorised 603 and 638 to 'corner' category which has more than halved the price for those bay but they should have done this last night. People would have turned away due to cost.

A hard one to guess tbh, and I'd like to see how it looks after 20mins in. 7pm kickoff time means the crowd will be late.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Mate just told me, only 1000 tickets left for brooky
Yeah, had a look when i got home from work at around 5.30 pm and there were a few seat in the Ken Arthurson stand and the Menzies / Lyons stand which weren't there a couple of days ago but they are gone now.

Omott91

Juniors
Not really because the people in attendance paid for two games and attended two games, so the crowd figure of 40k for each of the Vegas games is legit
But how many tickets did each person in attendance purchase = 1. Vegas crowd should be divided by 2 for each gam.

shewi6

Juniors
Round 2 predictions:

Bronx v rabbits - 37.5k
Sharks v dogs - 10.5k
Penrith v parra - 21.5k
Raiders v tigers - 16.5k
Cowboys v knights - 20.5 k
Storm v warriors - 24k
Manly v roosters - 17k
Dolphins v dragons - 10.5 k

Total - 158k
Average - 19,750

If only the dolphins were playing at suncorp, would have broken the 20k average again.