What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

^^
For the King's Birthday last year, the Bulldogs were 15th on the ladder and the Eels were 12th and the game drew 33,866 in good weather.

This year, the Bulldogs are knocking on the door of the top eight. A win against the Knights would likely get them there for the King's Birthday. If they enter that game in the eight, it could result in a crowd of up to 40,000 in good weather I think.

Wb1234

Referee
Boom in broncos crowds at the same time the dolphins got admitted

sure having another derby helps and their form has been better but it seems that the dolphins have caused growth for all qld nrl clubs

yakstorm

First Grade
Anyone know what the Brookvale crowd was announced at?

Aiming to get as close as possible to 160K for the round, the Broncos & Warriors should give us around 65K between them. Sharks v Panthers adds another 13K, whilst we've already had 31,399 for the Bulldogs & Cowboys.

So that puts us at around 109.5K. Assuming Manly was 17.5K, that would see us at 127K with the biggest variables being Rabbitohs & Raiders.

Hopefully with the Southern GA sold out, plus large parts of the inner bowl & grandstands, the Raiders are on track for their biggest crowd yet and can push for 18K, whilst at Accor, hopefully between the 30K Rabbitohs & Eels members who have tickets to the game, the 10K Accor members & the 2 for 1 ticket sales they can get something around 15K.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Anyone know what the Brookvale crowd was announced at?

Aiming to get as close as possible to 160K for the round, the Broncos & Warriors should give us around 65K between them. Sharks v Panthers adds another 13K, whilst we've already had 31,399 for the Bulldogs & Cowboys.

So that puts us at around 109.5K. Assuming Manly was 17.5K, that would see us at 127K with the biggest variables being Rabbitohs & Raiders.

Hopefully with the Southern GA sold out, plus large parts of the inner bowl & grandstands, the Raiders are on track for their biggest crowd yet and can push for 18K, whilst at Accor, hopefully between the 30K Rabbitohs & Eels members who have tickets to the game, the 10K Accor members & the 2 for 1 ticket sales they can get something around 15K.
Rabbits vs eels be lucky to get 10 imo, should have played at Allianz ideally. I know there were probably circumstances but still.

SouthsCountry

Juniors
Eels GA is sold out tonight, so expect a few Parra fans to be at Accor!

Indigenous round and the strong cultural ties at each club will help this crowd a little, I reckon 14k

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
GA ends have sold out in Canberra. I've not seen that since the Broncos game last year that drew 19k. The Meninga stand is completely open, but quite a few left at the corners of the upper tier. A really good crowd building - Saturday 3pm is clearly the best slot for Canberra crowd wise.

GA ends have sold out in Canberra. I've not seen that since the Broncos game last year that drew 19k. The Meninga stand is completely open, but quite a few left at the corners of the upper tier. A really good crowd building - Saturday 3pm is clearly the best slot for Canberra crowd wise.
I was going to mention this earlier, I saw an on-line article early in the week from a Canberran newspaper that said they were going to get 20 000 this weekend. Might have known what they were talking about.