What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

SouthsCountry

Juniors
Poor crowd by us Souths fans.

Gosford was almost full, even the Giants got more, both in the same weather.

We've won three in a row. Saturday primetime slot.

Call me an idiot, call me a troll, I don't care.

No excuses. Our fans have to be better.

yobbo84

Coach
Poor crowd by us Souths fans.

Gosford was almost full, even the Giants got more, both in the same weather.

We've won three in a row. Saturday primetime slot.

Call me an idiot, call me a troll, I don't care.

No excuses. Our fans have to be better.
Shit weather, shit stadium, shit opposition, 27 first graders out betwen the two sides.

Everyone there deserved a medal.

APPSY

Juniors
If Titans members showed up in full force on the corporate side, could've been closer to 24k. Nonetheless, biggest crowd of the year for us so far. First time I have ever been at a Titans vs Warriors game where the Warriors fans have been kept silent. BUT, to their credit, no matter what, they were passionate about their team for the full 80, and I will always welcome them with open arms to our stadium.

SouthsCountry

Juniors
Shit weather, shit stadium, shit opposition, 27 first graders out betwen the two sides.

Everyone there deserved a medal.
Fans who did go to the game do deserve a medal.

But more should have showed up.

Rain didn't stop the Gosford and Showground fans and both of those stadiums have significantly less cover

yakstorm

First Grade
Rain didn't stop the Gosford and Showground fans and both of those stadiums have significantly less cover
Shows the benefit of strong pre-sales. Both the Giants & CC games were sold out (and most were sold earlier in the week when the weather forecast was a lot nicer), people had already planned their Saturday's around attending and had already spent money on their seats.

The pre-investment they had made, made them more willing to tolerate the rain.

Problem with Souths v Manly being at Accor is there is minimal incentive to pre-purchase ahead of game day, which means its more susceptible to being impacted by the weather.

Latest posts