What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

RedVee

First Grade
Gong isn’t much better

this is a dragons thing their fan base has fallen off a cliff due to a decade of poor management

I know loads of Sydney dragons fans and none go to games anymore
I was there. Friggin freezing! I checked the weather app at 1:22pm and it was “feels like 6.6” deg. Then rained during the second half.

but hey, a win makes it all ok!

Vlad59

Juniors
I was there. Friggin freezing! I checked the weather app at 1:22pm and it was “feels like 6.6” deg. Then rained during the second half.

By any measure that was a reasonable crowd in the circumstances I reckon.

Vee

First Grade
It's a miracle any of them turn up.

They've had the burper, the drunk for 8 years (8 freaking years) and then Peter griffin. That's 12 years of ineptitude.

After halfway through the drunk's tenure I stopped watching saints games on TV, let alone go to games.

Flanagan is building trust in the saints fans. I'm betting next year will see better crowds.

Burper?
Drunk? McGregor?

Hard to gauge the crowd for Roosters v Tigers. I'd probably say 14k because usually the western stand looks better than the eastern stand which is what's shown on TV.

Next week's Roosters vs Dragons game could/should have a healthy crowd, but will be weather dependent and a week of showers/rain probably won't do much for ticket sales.

Wb1234

Referee

I haven’t been since 2015

Good stuff you went they are building back under Flanagan

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Three *relatively poor* crowds today.

None particularly horrible, considering the circumstances - the weather, the fact all three games were fixtures same day in the Sydney basin, and away teams being Dolphins and Cowboys for the earlier games.

Origin players missing for a lot of teams too - just overall not a recipe to bring people in.

Still, humming along nicely compared to all previous years

EuroNymous

Juniors
next weeks crowd pending weather

parra v souffs 21k
cronulla v gold coast 10k
brisbane v penrith 43k
canterbury v nz 20k
wests v melborune 13k
nq v manly 21k
easts v saints 25k
canberra v newy 14k