What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

RedVee

First Grade
I’m not sure they are allowed more than 18 or 18 and a bit or so in WIN these days. I guess we will get an indication this weekend

jim_57

Staff member
I’m not sure they are allowed more than 18 or 18 and a bit or so in WIN these days. I guess we will get an indication this weekend

Austadiums says 13,000 seats, hard to imagine they’ll let 9,000 in on the hill. 5-6,000 seems closer. I could be wrong but I thought the Manly game there earlier in the year sold out in the end? that ended up about 16k. Good to see a sellout regardless.

I was surprised with the turn up... it looked like tickets were actually moving leading up to the game.

Still 3,921 is up from 3,634 for the same fixture last year, so at least it is heading in the right direction.
Women's team sport struggles to make an impact at club level everywhere. Mainly because markets are saturated by the equivalent men's product.

Rep fixtures provide the best chance of cutting through. Seen it over here with England in Soccer and, to a lesser extent, Rugby Union. Likewise, Origin is crucial to Aussie women's RL.

Really hope the NRL can galvanize the fanbase for next year's Australia v England games. Starting in Vegas.

Latest posts