What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

jim_57

Staff member
Ticket sales for Dolphins v Roosters is ramping up. Western side of the ground is sold out now, Shed is sold out, eastern lower is also sold out and there has been decent progress in all other bays.

I’d expect more build up starting Monday which should help sell the rest. Especially with Perth shaping as favourite for the 18th or 19th team.

I`m a Saints supporter of 50 years plus (I started young ha ha) and even I don`t mind the idea of them going full-Illawarra Steelers when they play in the `Gong.
"Iconic" is not an overstatement for the traditional Dragons jersey. NRL aesthetics took a hit losing the classic Balmain and Wests Magpies jerseys. Would hate to see the Red V downgraded. Fans in the Gong might feel the same.

Not keen on the current red model either. Preferred the simpler Steelers jersey from the 80s. Shades of SF 49ers. Plus, there's now another NRL team in predominantly red kit.

Latest posts