What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Dragons topsy turvy season on to 25.

jeffdragon

Bench
It's been a topsy turvy season to say the least.
We werent expected to make the 8.
But because we had in the grasp of our hand and let it slip makes it harder.
A lot of floggings even though we win 11 games.
But at least on here you don't get abused for you opinion like on fb.
I think I will stay on the forum and ditch the keyboard tough guys on fb
To Dragon David,Justadragon,Kogarah Warrior just to name a few and all other posters looking forward to 2025 and sharing our thoughts and enjoying our wins and hopefully not too many losses.

Top 8 Beckons I hope

Dragon David

First Grade
To Dragon David,Justadragon,Kogarah Warrior just to name a few and all other posters looking forward to 2025 and sharing our thoughts and enjoying our wins and hopefully not too many losses.

Top 8 Beckons I hope
Good commentary from you Jeff and so many others on this Forum. Makes for interesting reading and enjoyment to look forward to on a daily basis. Instead of work in the office, it's fun time at home on my lap top. So nice working with you guys and so many to thank.

Our contributions all matter. Enjoy every one of the posts because each one identifies the individual characteristic and great knowledge of our fan base. To mention names and leave out many would not do justice for the dedication of the guys who have posted on this Forum for years and years. I always welcome newcomers because the more the merrier.

Look forward to reading lots of stuff during the off season. I'm sure there will be much happening even though we won't be playing until February 2025.

Cheers all.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Good commentary from you Jeff and so many others on this Forum. Makes for interesting reading and enjoyment to look forward to on a daily basis. Instead of work in the office, it's fun time at home on my lap top. So nice working with you guys and so many to thank.

Our contributions all matter. Enjoy every one of the posts because each one identifies the individual characteristic and great knowledge of our fan base. To mention names and leave out many would not do justice for the dedication of the guys who have posted on this Forum for years and years. I always welcome newcomers because the more the merrier.

Look forward to reading lots of stuff during the off season. I'm sure there will be much happening even though we won't be playing until February 2025.

Cheers all.
Thanks David, have enjoyed your posts, comments and passion.....I always .look forward to reading them and will be looking forward to catching up with you on here in 2025.....cheers

Ben_Kusto_magic

Juniors
After calming down from yesterday’s shit show, I’ve had time to reflect.
Feels a bit like 1991 when Brian Smith came in, following the 6 average years after we dominated in 1985. 1991 was where the green shoots started to appear.
Smith came in and built a good footy team. I get a similar vibe with Flanagan. I feel like he will change this club for the better, he just needs to put the broom through, which he appears to be doing. I think there are brighter days ahead

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade

Top 8 Beckons I hope
I agree Jeff...looking forward to continue reading your posts and comments on here...cheers

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Been a topsy turvy season alright..

A bit like a rollercoaster..

But only if that roller coaster is the Tooth .. not just ups and downs, but a couple of smacks in the face when we were expecting to be going again..

1725792432546.gif

Thanks for both the laughs & shoulders to cry on everyone..

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Didn't, know where to stick this but this site will do......was glad to see The Dogs get a flogging yesterday just to knock the smile of Goulds dial.....not that I support them but for mine I'm hoping The Cowboys beat the Knights up in Townsville next week.....If they do I will be looking for the expression on Adam Elliott's face ....didn't like him when he played for The Dogs and tbh the bloke shits me to tears

Didn't, know where to stick this but this site will do......was glad to see The Dogs get a flogging yesterday just to knock the smile of Goulds dial.....not that I support them but for mine I'm hoping The Cowboys beat the Knights up in Townsville next week.....If they do I will be looking for the expression on Adam Elliott's face ....didn't like him when he played for The Dogs and tbh the bloke shits me to tears
Cowboys are specials v Knights

Latest posts