What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Finals bandwagon

Whose bandwagon are you on?

• Storm

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Panthers

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Roosters

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Sharks

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Sea Eagles

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Knights

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I'd rather die than choose any of them

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

flippikat

Bench
I want Ashleigh Klein to ref the grand final and award the winning try off the back of a knock on during an obstruction play which was on the 8th tackle of the set.
Then maybe have that decision challenged & the video ref finds nothing wrong with the onfield decision, despite video evidence clearly showing otherwise.

soc123_au

Staff member
- eating out Raelene Castle after she's eaten only Mexican food for the last 96 hours between spin classes in 70% humidity
Just reading that and the mantal image that comes with it has scarred me more than that time I innocently typed "Muscular power bottom" into google search and selected images.

1. Newcastle
2. Penrith
3. Cronulla
4. Bulldogs
5. Roosters
6. Manly
- death
- fire
- aids already have it nvm
- destruction
- eating out Raelene Castle after she's eaten only Mexican food for the last 96 hours between spin classes in 70% humidity
- famine
- exchanging my handsome face for Toby Sexton's
- having @Perth Red control my inner dialog for the rest of my life (JFC)
7. Cowboys
8. Melbourne
I wish you would come out of your shell.

Way too introverted.

lol

flippikat

Bench
f**k this!

I actually don't care, unless it's the Storm. Then I care. f**k the Storm.

I just love good footy.
Any truth to the rumour that someone (who shall remain nameless) in the early days of the Storm sold their soul to the devil in exchange for the club being hugely successful on the field, and that when Bellamy retires the deal ends & they'll suck on a prolonged level not seen since the late '50s-early '60s Eels??

Well... dreams are free - right? :)

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Any truth to the rumour that someone (who shall remain nameless) in the early days of the Storm sold their soul to the devil in exchange for the club being hugely successful on the field, and that when Bellamy retires the deal ends & they'll suck on a prolonged level not seen since the late '50s-early '60s Eels??

Well... dreams are free - right? :)
Let's f**king hope so! Makes it worse that Bellamy was coming to the Warriors in 2014 but we wouldn't wait for him. We could've been great, and the Storm shit. But now it's vice versa.

flippikat

Bench
Let's f**king hope so! Makes it worse that Bellamy was coming to the Warriors in 2014 but we wouldn't wait for him. We could've been great, and the Storm shit. But now it's vice versa.
Between not waiting for Bellamy & not extending Cleary's contract, the management of the Warriors in that era were absolute bone-headed numptys, weren't they? (and that's the sanitized-language version...)

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Between not waiting for Bellamy & not extending Cleary's contract, the management of the Warriors in that era were absolute bone-headed numptys, weren't they? (and that's the sanitized-language version...)
Yes. Wayne Scurrah is a f**king moron. Let's not f**k about with the sanitisation