What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW3 Sat - Penrith 26-6 Cronulla @ Accor

Finals Week 3: Penrith v Cronulla

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

speedster

Juniors
There once was a team named Cronulla,
who had not even one fan named Abdullah,
they kicked a penalty goal
in 200 minutes of football,
and they now have Panther dick piercing through their adrenal medulla!
iu

yobbo84

Coach
The Panthers might be the greatest side of the NRL era, but my goodness they are boring as batshit to watch. I mean if you support them then it's all roses, but otherwise zzzzz...

And yes, before PANTHERS! fans get upset, I am extremely jealous.

Munky

Coach
The Panthers might be the greatest side of the NRL era, but my goodness they are boring as batshit to watch. I mean if you support them then it's all roses, but otherwise zzzzz...

And yes, before PANTHERS! fans get upset, I am extremely jealous.

A few passes stick and the score is a bit different.

We're a horrible side to watch in the wet though.

Maximus

Coach
A question about the Liam Martin head bin: if the trainer calls it, it doesn’t get called level 1 or 2. Then it’s 15 min to check the symptoms. Couldn’t a team cheat and short cut that system by assessing the player and calling them off when it is obvious they are NOT concussed? It’s not as if their paid employee, the trainer, is independent

The independent doctor still assesses the category whether the trainer calls it or not.

Someguy

First Grade
All is not lost. Melbourne are well known for sh*tting the bed in multiple GF's.

if NAS is out I don’t think the Storm are a chance. Panthers are the best team at knowing when to slow things when they are in trouble, getting multiple players in a tackle and performing a slow drag down. NAS being so hard to put down can counter this with a fast player ball same time of the 4 committed two are out of play for next tackle.