What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 GF - Sun 6 Oct - Melbourne v Penrith @ Accor

Grand Final: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

• Penrith Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

Exsilium

Coach
The storm have everything needed to beat Penrith but don’t underestimate what chasing four in a row can do to motivate a side. I think they’ll be relentless and whilst they don’t look as fluent as they have in the past, they’re going to throw everything at the storm. My only concern is the officials. Otherwise we have a great game to look forward to

Warrimoo3

Juniors
Need a reworked version of “Free Nelson Mandela “ by The Specials . Changed to “Free Nelson Solomona”. Molly Meldrum make it happen.

Need a reworked version of “Free Nelson Mandela “ by The Specials . Changed to “Free Nelson Solomona”. Molly Meldrum make it happen.

Wb1234

Immortal
NAS getting off? Only real thing I could see changing odds before teams have been named? Unless all the betting has been on Storm.

Though I think Storm have been more the better team this year and deserve to be favorites.

Yeh maybe some money coming for the storm punting on nas getting off

Iamback

Coach
NAS getting off? Only real thing I could see changing odds before teams have been named? Unless all the betting has been on Storm.

Though I think Storm have been more the better team this year and deserve to be favorites.

Let us be underdogs.

Going for a 4th straight GF win at full strength and not being favourites is glorious.

I need some post Premiership drinking money... lets us drift

Trifili13

Juniors
At least we don't have to listen to Blocker, Cronk or Ennis as co-commentators on Fox and can sit back and enjoy the channel 9 commentary team of.....

Oh f$%k, we're screwed. My mute button better be working on Sunday.

soc123_au

Staff member
Reckon this is why I’m not nervous for this one. If we lose, it’s to a freak four peat side. If Panthers lose they can still hang their hats on a three-peat among 5 straight grand finals.
I feel similar to this tbh. I'm confident we can get it done, but wont be looking for a bridge if we don't.

Munky

Coach
I feel similar to this tbh. I'm confident we can get it done, but wont be looking for a bridge if we don't.

Same.

I made my peace with the great run being over when Ezra went in for his third try.

The boys took out the 2021 Storm for the first ring who were a much better team than the 2024 Storm so I don't get that narrative either.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Penrith have been lucky their slightly above average side peaked when rugby league quality as a whole bottom’d out.

soc123_au

Staff member

Fangs

Coach
Where has the smug gone? I'm smug as all hell for this one.

We are a much better side than the Storm and even their own team and fans know it deep down. We've made 5 grand finals in a row so its obvious we have Allah on our side too.

Its 2025 when things will change. I don't think its sunk in what kind of mountain that looks like for Penrith.

Latest posts