What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 GF - Sun 6 Oct - Melbourne v Penrith @ Accor

Grand Final: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

• Penrith Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fangs

Coach
These sliding doors moments are silly to talk about e.g. Walker's 2021 intercept. There was a stack of time left on the clock and they would have just gone on to win the game anyway if Walker's pass went through.

Take the hapless Eels earlier this year for example. Down by 14 and we score three tries in seven minutes. Not some miracle, we just did it because we can. And that is because we have...

Gears:

a toothed wheel that works with others to alter the relation between the speed of a driving mechanism (such as the engine of a vehicle) and the speed of the driven parts (the wheels).
"a racing bike with ten-speed gears"
"the penrith panthers have several gears available for use"

Will be no different on Sunday. They can win the game from any scenario.

Sleep

Juniors
Looking at both teams middles, I'd be surprised if Penrith don't win this. Leota/Fish going up again Tui/King is a huge mistmach. Storm bench isn't much better either. Welch has barely played. A rookie and Macdonald.

yobbo84

Coach
I'll tip the Storm, purely for the fact the Panthers will finally come up against a halfback that won't go missing in the GF.

speedster

Juniors
Looking at both teams middles, I'd be surprised if Penrith don't win this. Leota/Fish going up again Tui/King is a huge mistmach. Storm bench isn't much better either. Welch has barely played. A rookie and Macdonald.
Missing Nelson leaves a rather large hole. I tend to agree. Fish and Leota have gone beast mode in GFs and I'm sure they will again in their last game together.

Latest posts