What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 GF - Sun 6 Oct - Melbourne v Penrith @ Accor

Grand Final: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

• Penrith Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

Munky

Coach
Bellamy kissed us on the dick with his bench choice, then George Jennings said hold my beer and throated it with ball lick, gargle, spit it onto Munsters chest then lick it clean when he spilled the ball with the line wide open.

GG forever a Panther...

Ivan is returning the favour with the GF bench.

I'd be more comfortable with the 2022 version of Salmon on there. He was barely a first grader...

yobbo84

Coach
The trolling is intensifying with every page!
Forget all the dick swinging, the 2021 grand final was an absolute corker of a match played at a very high quality between two sides at the top of their game. In the end a missed conversion was the difference. That's all there is to it, really.

What frustrates me is our timing. We reached our peak and timed it alongside the best club team of the past 40 years.

Someguy

First Grade
What frustrates me is our timing. We reached our peak and timed it alongside the best club team of the past 40 years.

Panthers were nowhere near peak that finals series, struggled through on determination and solid game plan. 22 and 23 were never in doubt, even when the broncos were leading in the grand final panthers never looked flustered knowing that they stick to the plan they will dominate and get some easy points late in the game. 22 onwards they been on another playing field from rest of the league in regards to intensity and fitness

Apey

Staff member
Panthers were nowhere near peak that finals series, struggled through on determination and solid game plan. 22 and 23 were never in doubt, even when the broncos were leading in the grand final panthers never looked flustered knowing that they stick to the plan they will dominate and get some easy points late in the game. 22 onwards they been on another playing field from rest of the league in regards to intensity and fitness
Nah Broncos were a better team in 2023. Rested 10 players in the last round and lost the MP on F/A as a result. Played a good 60 minutes in the GF. Unfortunately for them, games go for 80.

2022 was very Storm 2017 like. Just heads and shoulders above everyone else. Never in doubt.

I thought they had some luck go their way in 2021, but not that's taking anything away from them, you need some luck to win a comp.

All that being said Adam Reynolds has probably earned himself a statue outside the new stadium. He'd be in my top 10 contributors to Panthers threepeat.

Feel like 2024 is a bit like 2023, Panthers up against the best team of the year but a very good chance to be the best team on the day.

Kilkenny

Coach
Expect Klein to do everything he can to get the Panthers home. You'd barely know another team is playing if you had a read through NRL.com.
Good try, but no.

Anyone with any knowledge of our history under Klein will know only too well our record under him is not encouraging.

speedster

Juniors
Non-Souths fans inventing the myth about NRL bias in FAVOUR of Souths is the greatest bias in the game. Laughable nonsense and sour grapes way back when. It's funny how people can only perceive bias via finger pointing but never their own. LOL!

speedster

Juniors
Souffs fans weighing in on ref bias discussions is hilarious after 2014. We will never see that level of bias again. Need a penalty, get a Burgess to knock on = success.
Also, am just trying to keep things lightened up here mate. Bit too serious but I get it, GF nerves.

moffla

Bench
The closer we get the more I feel Storm are going to be clinical in an 8-12 point victory. Feels like we are really tuned in and look really unbothered by the magnitude of it all.

I might have said the same before the 21 prelim though so what would I know.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
The closer we get the more I feel Storm are going to be clinical in an 8-12 point victory. Feels like we are really tuned in and look really unbothered by the magnitude of it all.

I might have said the same before the 21 prelim though so what would I know.
With every passing moment I'm more confident our pack will destroy yours. Hopefully Nath, merkinster and Papi all play the full 80

Saxon

Bench
I think it's going to be really tight - just a few points difference in the final scores. Unfortunately, the closer we get the more sure I become that a Klein or Atkins f**k up is going to decide the game.

Bazal

Post Whore
Pffft I'm hoping someone gets utterly Klein Kampfed or thoroughly Pubed

It's clear it's going to take a referee ruining a grand final for anything to even be talked about in terms of how shit they are, so why not these two insufferable squads of eshays and fake Victreads

Latest posts